I’ll just leave this here. Inquire for a good laugh......

-
looks like he took fair market price and added one stimulus check to is to reach his buy-it-now price

I had to read to see if that was for 4 of them:lol:

Last edited:
It might be his to price as he sees fit, but to me it seems like there's a lot of people out there who think it's the great rape event when pricing Mopar parts. That includes Mopar owners.

I guess the silver lining is that if someone is dense enough to buy either that Slant Six or the air cleaner (at those initial listed prices); that it proves our hobby has peaked and, everything is appreciating in value at insane levels.

Or maybe they know the currency is going to become virtually worthless if the government keeps giving it away...

Guess we'll find out what it's worth when he has to trade it for milk and steak

Yeah, give it a 6 month. I’m in on a bottle of sanitizer and 3 gallons of almond milk.

Jake
Guess we'll find out what it's worth when he has to trade it for milk and steak

Not sure if any of you are Canucks but both of those delusional listings...
$1700 for air cleaner....$3900 for the /6.
Oh that doesnt include shipping or import fees....dont give 2 wet farts what his rapings...er I mean ratings are...hes part of the problem. Jackwagon

Not sure if any of you are Canucks but both of those delusional listings...
$1700 for air cleaner....$3900 for the /6.
Oh that doesnt include shipping or import fees....dont give 2 wet farts what his rapings...er I mean ratings are...hes part of the problem. Jackwagon
:lol:

Those air cleaners are going UP UP UP in price. I bought one about a year ago for around $300 and that was a good price at the time. Now im seeing them in the $500-$700 range. I wouldnt be surprised if someone came along and paid $1200 for that. Not me but im sure someone would if they needed it bad enough.
Anyone have one in the $300-$350 range I will buy it all day long. I remember when you could get a 72+ 340 air cleaner for $40. Now they are $150-$300. Its not that the parts are growing in value, our dollar is not worth crap anymore.

I have a buddy that his dad has stock piled the air cleaners, exhaust manifolds and every aluminum intake since the mid 60s. Pretty sad that he won’t sell anything as he could use the money to have a better life. The old man says he is happy. I am just in awe of his hoard. Kim

Those air cleaners are going UP UP UP in price. I bought one about a year ago for around $300 and that was a good price at the time. Now im seeing them in the $500-$700 range. I wouldnt be surprised if someone came along and paid $1200 for that. Not me but im sure someone would if they needed it bad enough.
Anyone have one in the $300-$350 range I will buy it all day long. I remember when you could get a 72+ 340 air cleaner for $40. Now they are $150-$300. Its not that the parts are growing in value, our dollar is not worth crap anymore.

If that air cleaner would fit a 19DUSTER71 "if you know what I mean" . It would be sold already !

-
Back