I’m not the brightest guy in the world (rant)

-

greymouser7

Vagrant Vagabond “Veni Vidi Vici”
Reaction score
but it sure is frustrating when everyone you work with will NOT engage their thinking process as/before they do something with you. These people may as well be zombies.

Idiots don’t necessarily need to be retarded to operate at the retarded level. “Fat, dumb, & happy.” Like a pin ball bouncing off of whatever life throws at them.

When you ask for help from an adult, and get halfass effort which is worse than no help because it needs redone.

When you work at a trailer rental company, give directions to (me) the driver to back up to the trailer, & wreck into another trailer besides the trailer you are picking up.

When you are driving a large box truck, following someone through a major city and that I D I O T continues to brake and takeoff like they are alone, in their turbocharged car...

>I have a 37 year old brother in law that is such a POS. He was raised for his first 5 or so years without a father and that lack of influence shows. He is about to be homeless, knows it, and makes no effort to avoid it. The **** he buys when he has a job, only to pawn later...What did Chris Farly’s SNL character say?, “You’re going to end up in a van down by the river!” -Only not even that good.<

And

Idiots cutting you off in your box truck in another big city and laughing at your frustration when the strength in your right leg, lightening reflexes, paying attention, and good brakes literally saved their life.

I simply did not have the time to fill out a police report or go to court in the future. But if I did...

The hardest part about being a good man is it giving into the easy, or solving problems with closed fist hands.

So many mountains out of would-be mole-hills.

I moved 95% of our goods across country-drove 3300 miles-no accidents except with assistance. My wife and kid simply will never appreciate the effort it took to secure our future, and settle into our next home-until they do it themselves.

My sisters never had to struggle this hard either one leaning on my dad or the other her husband.

Sometimes I wonder if we lost too many good men to war or other calamities.

I have not thanked my dad and grandfather enough for their positive influence.

I believe divine influence has kept me out of prison-i lose my temper when people jeopardize my life or especially my family’s lives.

This kind of ridiculous problem makes hard for the rest of us to find and trust good people.

Rant over.

Your best ally is knowing when to walk away

This is why more folks need to work with their hands. When you work with your hands for a living stupidity HURTS.

It should be legal to shoot stupid folks and tourists....or at least slap the pis out of em...

Sounds like you need to spend some time hanging out with Fafhrd...(assuming I'm understanding the origin of your screenname correctly)

Hardly a day goes by that I don't wish I were back on active duty Air Force. Seemed like very few of the kind of people you describe.

"When you ask for help from an adult, and get halfass effort which is worse than no help because it needs redone."

Happens all the f'kin time in the aerospace manufacturing industry!! I literally spend over 50% of my day re-working parts that lazy-*** millenials have welded on. Of course rework is allowed, and all components are conforming before they're shipped. But....keep that nugget in the back of your mind, next time you fly. Blue collar jobs like this, are what keep people alive in the sky, and on the ground.

-
Back