I’M SPEECHLESS……I warned U

-
That really goes to show you what good people we have here on this forum. Kudos to both of you.

Bob

Wow just got home from work and found this thread 6pk C'. I take it you got the glasses....right:D? It was a little hard to see it go but they went to a good home too, and be better displayed than in a box under my bed.
After seeing all the positive comments from everybody makes me feel better too after a long day at work.

I am very elated that so many members have seen this thread and responded. Thank you all for looking and speaking out on this great members gesture. I promise to get a couple of pics tomorrow for 'ya!!

Wow just got home from work and found this thread 6pk C'. I take it you got the glasses....right:D? It was a little hard to see it go but they went to a good home too, and be better displayed than in a box under my bed.
After seeing all the positive comments from everybody makes me feel better too after a long day at work.

Yes, I can't quite explain the surprise and emotions felt when I opened the box......They'll be on display in case you ever change your mind. Plz consider our home open to you if you make it this way my friend!!

Demons rule :toothy7:

Nice display 6pk C'!! It looks like a family reunion..lol.

Cool display. Way to go for giving him the shot glasses. .

And petty blue, you need another one of those to make a set of beer goggles...

Nice display 6pk C'!! It looks like a family reunion..lol.

Yes, the sister glasses are very happy!!! Might have to pull a couple out and propose a toast to a great FABO member :cheers: It's U

And KK Thanks....These are bourbon glasses, I would say. And I don't think he sent it to "him"

-
Back