I am at a loss for words.......look at this FuNkY MoPar

-
I like it. All of it. I think it's mega cool. Whoever made that car has more creativity and craftsmanship than any of us here has. If it was still a K car yall would say it's a POS. Since it's something different, yall still don't like it. Lemmie see one of yall make something better. It's cool. It looks old, but it's modern. I bet it's fun to drive and gets killer mileage. I bet chicks like it too.

I wasn't posting it to rip on it Rob, I just never seen anything like it before and thought I would share. I don't think you need to be so harsh, there are lots of people who have great craftsmanship and are very creative here on FABO. My good friend has a unrestored K-car convertible with a 2.2 Turbo, was his first car and I think its cool :glasses7:

I think the car in the link would look better painted a different color or atleast had that "Vette" side swoop removed LOL...and yes, I bet the chicks like it too :D

Makes for a good concept, Iagree on a lot of the points here that it is odd, but cool. retro kit car on a budget. Learn do do one cheap, do the next one big.

I would prefer the swoop gone as well and just have the big smooth panels.

I like it. All of it. I think it's mega cool. Whoever made that car has more creativity and craftsmanship than any of us here has. If it was still a K car yall would say it's a POS. Since it's something different, yall still don't like it. Lemmie see one of yall make something better. It's cool. It looks old, but it's modern. I bet it's fun to drive and gets killer mileage. I bet chicks like it too.

Most people are stating an opinion. You know... those things we all have and are free to voice...

If you think it's bad on here, google search this little car and read some of the responses out there in internet land. Or what's being said by automobile magazines who have found this little toy from the eBay link or the craigslist ad that's been posted by the owner.

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20130409/carnews01/130409827

Personally, I don't mind it. Definitely unique in a world of cookie cutter cars.

If you think it's bad on here, .

So Autoweek has so little material that they are trying to extrapolate a one-off backyard car into the design and manufacturing philosophy of the entire U.S. commercial endeavor.

THAT is pretty lame

-
Back