I am at a loss, W2 templates

-

HotLines

Realist - Free Thinker
Reaction score
Ahh, my W2 templates were misplaced by someone other then myself. This may seem strange to some here but the #'s were P4120460 and were purchased around 1992. The W2 heads are 76 castings and # 3870810 and have the dual header bolt. Anyone know where I may purchase these templates? Believe it or not I can't sleep over this, its driving my crazy. I don't want to take up space here but if photos of the heads are needed I can post them. I really need

Good luck! I searched for months, even tried to contact Steve Dulcich who did a mag article on porting the W2's. He ended up with over 300 CFM on intake. Finally just had my builder port them for S/S use.

Good luck! I searched for months, even tried to contact Steve Dulcich who did a mag article on porting the W2's. He ended up with over 300 CFM on intake. Finally just had my builder port them for S/S use.

sometime went someone ask a question...they already know the answer...LOL

FWIW, I've got templates and instructions (P4120437) for B, RB and P4120352 heads. Can post if anyone needs them.

yes..I got a set of the W2 templates...

we can work something out...dont really want to sell them...but I dont see why someone can not use them then set them back went they are done..

I contacted Tony and we spoke, he is very knowledgeable, will probably meet up with him during SEMA in November.......

-
Back