I am confused....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Wife tells me she is in the mood to bake but does not know if she wants to....:dontknow:

Maybe she just wants you to say you would like her to bake something? You know, make her feel her effort would be appreciated...

Maybe she just wants you to say you would like her to bake something? You know, make her feel her effort would be appreciated...
She is not one for dropping hints like that.....And she knows the effort is appreciated.....most things she bakes are gone in short order.....:coffee2:

it's a hint for something that she's trying to tell you something...good luck wth that.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ernie has the coolest oven EVER. I hope Doug will post some pics of it.
Will do. Just came in from doing some tree trimming along the roads. So strange being able to breath the cool crisp air. Anyway, house smells fantastic. Biscuits, cinnamon buns, some cookies and she even made some treats for the hounds.....

Pot brownies!!!!

:-D

Leanna! I thought you were a respectable member of this community! Shame, shame... Of course, I am the one who has it on his bucket list that the first time I do anything like that, it will be with Willie Nelson. Funny thing is, my sister-in-law's new boyfriend knows him personally... This should be interesting. I think I'll understand this song a little better afterwards:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDQANmQO2g0"]Willie Nelson - Toby Keith - Scott Emerick - YouTube[/ame]

Leanna! I thought you were a respectable member of this community! Shame, shame... Of course, I am the one who has it on his bucket list that the first time I do anything like that, it will be with Willie Nelson. Funny thing is, my sister-in-law's new boyfriend knows him personally... This should be interesting. I think I'll understand this song a little better afterwards:

Willie Nelson - Toby Keith - Scott Emerick - YouTube

Wow, I always thought Willie smoked his. Didn't realize he made brownies too. :-D

So can one be respectable ... and still indulge?

-
Back