I.am sorry dusterdood

-

moparman1

Reaction score
I.am sorry for jumping the gun and starting a mess here. I got the plates to work and got the car running and moved. so the code enforcement and the police cant touch it now. keeping my duster was the most important thing, agqain I.am sorry everthing is ok with me, I told adam to delete the post.

Welcome to the humble club, we have all been there and this makes you a better man in my eyes and I hope everyone else's. It's not worth losing all the wealth of knowledge on this site over one incident. Stick around and welcome back.
Bruce

Nice to see this post, bro. I've seen this happen too many times.

The best advice is to take time and try to work it out with the seller in private. Glad you're mobile again.

Glad to here you got your duster out of the creeping hands of the law.:thumleft:
And I am so glad you came back with us moparman1, I was worried about loosing a great member to a misunderstanding of a part.
Mike is a good man and he does bring some good parts here for sale.:thumleft:
I am glad we have members that can man up and say they are sorry,
Looking forward to your next 300 posts moparman1, And as for you mike!!
Keep up the good work sir.:salute:

Great to see that you guys worked this out.
Life is too short to walk around being angry.

Thats great everything worked out. This is a great place for everyone that need help and advice.

I've just noticed that this is the last time that guy posted on our site. I consider it ours, because we're like a family with similar wants, and needs, and we look out for each other. It was never really pointed out that the parts I sent were exactly what I promised, and there was NO misrepresentation at all. I'll never mention this again, but I thought it needed to be said.
I now return you to your previously scheduled programming, already in progress.

I do remember someone telling myself that we are one big family here and sometimes squable like one to. I agree life is to short.

Humble pie is always tough to swallow!

Good times! Good times!

Way to man up.

I agree with BWdart.

Aloha

-
Back