I believe I stumbled upon a '68 or '69 Belvedere...

-
the interior had the decor package also, I sold that front bench seat with the decor package for $350!!!!

As this is a HT and not a coupe, I don't think the Décor package applies here.

The H2* interior was standard with the HT

Both 69 Roadrunners that I parted out with the decor package were hardtops!!!

The Décor package was optional with the Coupe.

The H2 seats, included in the Coupe Décor package, were standard in the HT.

HT = no Décor package as 'the package' contained things like the B pillar trim, that was not needed with the HT. It's inaccurate to say a HT had a Décor package.

Those metal medallions on the seats are not included on the new seat covers from Legendary, and guys will pay a nice price for those!! Yes, that is part of the decor package!!!

That, is good info to know. Thanks. Is that all of the Decor Package options?

TOP LINE:

20 = gate and 139 = base numbers. These are related to the production of the body in white for that car.

228095= Sequence number. Number of bodies produced during that model year at that plant. (take this number and subtract 100001) so this was body in white # 128094

9 = 1969 model year
A= assembly plant = Lynch Road
227130 = VIN number

1T= V1T = Tan vinyl top
6W = V6W = white sport stripe

925 = engine assembly number = 383-4bbl for manual transmission B body. 335 horsepower. This number DOES tell you the HP rating.

593 = rear end assembly = 69 B body 8.75 rear end with 3.23 open (non sure grip) 11" drum brakes

603 = transmission assembly = 69 B body 383-4bbl four speed

F5 F5 = top and bottom of car painted Limelight Metallic green
H2T = interior trim code = High trim level, vinyl bench seat; saddle tan
T7 = inner upper door frames pained tan to match interior
(sideways O) = typical Lynch Road inspection stamp

RM23 = Road Runner Hard top
E63 = 383-4bbl (Does NOT tell you horsepower rating only that the engine is a 383-4bbl)
D21 = four speed
214 = scheduled production date of February 14, 1969
B40645 = Vehicle Order Number (VON). B indicates it was sold in Canada. So this car would NOT be accounted for in the white book production number breakdowns

Would this be a stripe down the side, or down the hood.
So, This IS a Road Runner then, and NOT a Belvedere?

This info is GOLD, Thanks Bro. :D

R.I.P. grab fender tag and vin for a donor car! Just my 2c!!
Good luck

The TAG is for RR. So far n vin tag on the car so it will probably never see the road. Pieces of it might (and should) but that wont. Good luck

Went back this morning to look for the VIN...gone!
Speaking with our local DMV, I CAN get a province issued VIN for it. No worries there, so that's good news.

I was thinking that, if there was enough interest for parts off it, I would buy it and supply parts requested...
Any parts requested such as dash, firewall, rockers etc, I would remove by drilling out the spotwelds. Just putting it out there.

-
Back