I bought another one

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I bought another car.... Tomorrow I pick up a `93 Nissan Sentra SE-R. It's a 2.0-5spd w/ 4 wheel discs, A/C, sun roof, killer strereo, braided steel brake hoses, strut braces, drilled rotors, 15" alloys, and of course, the obligatory stainless steel fart pipe. Why? Because I'm outta my ^%$#$%^ mind, why else.

Actually we need an additional bang-around shitbox so the new GTI doesn't get chewed up on the mean streets of NYC. Amy has her automatic 4dr Sentra and I'll have a peppy little poor-mans BMW :toothy9: Plus I'm getting it waaaay cheap :happy2:

BTW: I can't believe the vanity plate I want is availible! I'll post what it is after I secure it for my car. And believe me, it's cool 8-)

I got 340 WEDG for mine in NY. Was suprised that it was still available. BTW where in Queens are you ? My parents where form Jackson Heights.

Mopar471 said:
I got 340 WEDG for mine in NY. Was suprised that it was still available. BTW where in Queens are you ? My parents where form Jackson Heights.

I'm in the Auburndale section of Bayside, about 5 minutes from Shea Stadium where the Mets loose all the time :tard:

So far our plates are:
SKI GIRL is on Amy's Sentra
AMYS GTI on her VW
CUDA 2GO is on my Barracuda
The one I have planned for the SE-R? You'll see....:happy4:

I saw an SE-R yesterday. I thought some kid just stuck an R badge on the trunk lid.

-
Back