I Bought my Dads CUDA !!!!!! Lots of pics !

-

ValerianMagnum

the little car that could
Reaction score
its a 340 X heads , cammed ,( we figure that it as 400 hp and 400 ft-pds of torque ) , 0.30 over ,full roller engine , 4 speed with suregrip & 3.23 gears .

full custom car , but some fews thing will be removed ( like the metal carpets ! ) it used to be a huge show car here in quebec and ontario won 15 major prices .. we built it together i put a lot of money inside , my dad too .. h es stuck and needeed money so i bought is part .. so now the car is 100% mine !

85 000$ invested i bought it back for 15 k

tell me what do you guys think about it !

cudzprep-victo226.jpg

Cudzst-bart089.jpg

ScampRats264.jpg

ScampRats193.jpg

ScampRats071.jpg

ScampRats086.jpg

ScampRats077.jpg

ScampRats017.jpg

ScampRats112.jpg

CRW_3884.jpg

IMG_4400-1.jpg

ScampRats007.jpg

ScampRats116.jpg

ScampRats046.jpg

ScampRats168.jpg

ScampRats009.jpg

ScampRats020.jpg

ScampRats450.jpg

JAC2007086.jpg

JAC2007084.jpg

ScampRats464.jpg

ScampRats459.jpg

I'd tell you what I think of it, but I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings.

kidding of course, that is one gorgeous car-congrats

btw its not a real 340 car .. its a 3188 - 1974 cuda .. but i understand that some people dont like what we did ... i know lol i was 17 at the time that i wanted to custom the cuda .. im now 26 and its another story !

Youre driving my dream car. You lucky dog. Wanna make a quick grand flipping it.lol

"h es stuck and needeed money so i bought is part .. so now the car is 100% mine !

85 000$ invested i bought it back for 15 k

tell me what do you guys think about it !"

What I think is aren't you supposed to treat family better than that???

That car's beautiful and you know what I also think. I think you should sell it to me for 35K, I'm not lowballing ya, that's just all I can afford right now.:p

That's flippin' gorgeous 8) :happy2:

What kind of hood pins are those? I like em'.....

nice to see it's the correct color for an E body :thumrigh:

Nice BUT grille needs detailing .. total black grille makes it look like .. NO GRILLE !

those pins are custom made by..my dad !! yes its true my gf always said that he should gave it to me , and still i am is only child , but i dont mind i prefered to buy it .. cause he had offers and i didnt want this car to go in others persons hands , so i was confortable with the 15 000 $ offer , Even if were not getting along 100% he as is money and i have the car ,, so everybody s happy ! and im glad that everyone liked it that much , thx guys ive been waiting 9 years to gets my hands on that car ! finaly !

Very nice! The only thing I would change is the white letters on the tires.. So 1980s.. lol

SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!

Two questions: What size tires and rims are those (front and back) and what kind of seats are those?

-
Back