I buy my very first new car

-
Good for you, Mike. And good for Treva. That sweet lady deserves it. I don't know much about the Pacifica except that it costs Mercedes kind of dollars $$$$$$$$$ to fix them. The Dart looks like a good deal. Payments will be low and no worries with a warranty that should last you awhile. Sounds like a win, win, win situation all around! :thumbup: :headbang:

Wylde1.

I test drove a Dart and it was a cool little ride, But for the money the Avenger was the one for us, more room and 31 mpg 4 banger that has been a good engine for Dodge for 4 years know.. plus a 3.000 dolor rebate helped.
As you most likely know it moves real good and the back seat folds down and makes plenty of room for a sleeping bag :D Thank you Wylde1 :D

Congratulations Treva! You deserve it for putting up with that MeMike fella for all these years!:love6:

Good pick on color Mike, black is a PITA to take care of.

Screw all the "purty" stuff, which engine does it have? And why no shots of the important stuff? Inquiring minds want to know. Ya done good brother, that is one sweet ride. Now, the hard part is living long enough to pay for it. You're gonna kick yourself for waiting 40 years on a new car. Here's to many years of enjoyment and good service.
:drinkers: :drinkers:
Well Good morning David :cheers: Yes I agree :coffee2: But I did not have time for under her bonnet or turtle hull :D No V6 six for me :protest: I opted for the 2.6 4 cylinder :D Dang man!! know I want a wobbly pop :D

Cool, I bet she is so happy!! That car is a nice addition for the place on the hill!! I have only bought one brand spanking new car, I actually ordered it in Dec 97 and the dealer tried to talk me out of it and and just get one similar from another dealer but I said "no", if it was gonna be new I wanted it to be exactly what I wanted. What I ordered is pictured below, the window sticker had "This vehicle was especially built for Keith....." printed on top, I still have the car, 1998 Dodge Neon R/T with 23,000 original miles, it is like new and it is babied and stays inside my shop :glasses7:

Wow!! Having your name on the sheet is very cool and my brother inlaw has a 99 model with over 200k on it, but it's not a R/T or a Keith model :D
Yes we are very happy (Treva especially) with the new addition Avenger
Like I said in this thread it feels and looks like an A body Charger :glasses7:
Thank you Keith, now to name the little Dodge :coffee2:

Congrats, looks nice. Safety and reliability are important factors.
Thank you plum crazy dart, that is what I was going for :coffee2:

Congratulations Treva! You deserve it for putting up with that MeMike fella for all these years!:love6:

Good pick on color Mike, black is a PITA to take care of.

Thank youuuuuu Stan!! I will tell her, :D :coffee2:

^^^^Sums it up. Nice car Mike!

Ya Think :D yep bvt69dart :glasses7: your right :coffee2:

Congradulation Mike my friend on the hill. It looks real good and Im sure she loves it and you more now until she sees the pic
Ha!! I bet I remove that one soon :D, Thank you bud :cheers: I bet I
take it to Florida soon and see a few member's while She visits her dad in Orlando :D

Cool, I bet she is so happy!! That car is a nice addition for the place on the hill!! I have only bought one brand spanking new car, I actually ordered it in Dec 97 and the dealer tried to talk me out of it and and just get one similar from another dealer but I said "no", if it was gonna be new I wanted it to be exactly what I wanted. What I ordered is pictured below, the window sticker had "This vehicle was especially built for Keith....." printed on top, I still have the car, 1998 Dodge Neon R/T with 23,000 original miles, it is like new and it is babied and stays inside my shop :glasses7:

My coupe has 173+ on it.......just sitting in it I risk my life but I love it and hate to let it die plus still gets 30+ mpg :blob:

Thats one of them Pro-Stock Avengers, just like AJ's. LOL
Kidding aside, congratulations on the purchase.
What engine is in it?

4.2,4V 4cylender

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulmajFxUD6Q"]2013 Dodge Avenger at Moss Bros. CJDR Moreno Valley - YouTube[/ame]

Aren't all cars in Arkansas White or RED? :) You'll also save money or her daily commute. I'd imangine this one will get a bunch better gas mileage.
My wife's daily driver just rolled 164K...99 CrownVic LX HPP. I hope to get another 160k. My wife loves it and won't get rid of it...plus she likes the dual exhaust V8 with Delta Flowmasters. She won't even consider a non V8 car.

I test drove a Dart and it was a cool little ride, But for the money the Avenger was the one for us, more room and 31 mpg 4 banger that has been a good engine for Dodge for 4 years know.. plus a 3.000 dolor rebate helped.
As you most likely know it moves real good and the back seat folds down and makes plenty of room for a sleeping bag :D Thank you Wylde1 :D

Congratulations on the new ride.

Aren't all cars in Arkansas White or RED? :) You'll also save money or her daily commute. I'd imangine this one will get a bunch better gas mileage.
My wife's daily driver just rolled 164K...99 CrownVic LX HPP. I hope to get another 160k. My wife loves it and won't get rid of it...plus she likes the dual exhaust V8 with Delta Flowmasters. She won't even consider a non Vcar.
:D A few Red ones that's for sure Razer Back red :D
The CrownVic's are tuff and long running auto for sure :glasses7:
Save a bunch on her daily commute TexasDart, and safe for the grandchildren :glasses7:
She gave me my own key :cheers: so Wagg's will be with me when I am piloting my new Dodge :cheers:
Thank you Curtis :cheers: Now I have a ride to check in to the flip flop in
with a pass key :D
Happy Thanks Giving TexasDart :glasses7:

Attachments

• Feet care 045.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 164
  • Feet care 061.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 151
  • Feet care 062.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 145

Avenger...... I'll remember that now. Sorry for thinking it was a Dart. I must have been a little blurry-eyed this morning.

Either way, I bet some Zach Williams sounds great on the stereo! :thumbup: :headbang:

Wylde1.

Congrats Mike and Treva! White does suite this car the best.

Congrats Mike. I know that you and mrs.mike will be happy with it.

Congradulations,
I bought my my wife her and I first new car in Feb of 11.
It was a Caliber with a 5 -speed.
After trade in of her 02 5-speed neon we only gave 15K difference, good deal in my opinion.
She only puts 6k a year on a car so it should last a long time.

Most daily drivers I buy are about 2-5 years old with 20K miles, but the new car just made since.

My antique cars, trucks, bikes, and Jeeps are a different story.
I tend to spend way more on a restoration than I paid for her new car.

Good Job Mike,...I've always liked those cars, and I'm sure Treva will for quite some time,...

I bought my Mom a brandy new Neon back in O6 for her birthday, best thing I ever did,...Its sooooo much easier to just do oil changes and tire rotation's twice a year, than to be always fixin a broken somethin or other,...

And you know she'll be safe in It,...It must have,..what?...6 or 8 airbags in It.

The old sayin prolly holds true here,...you know,...If Momma's Happy, Everyone's Happy

-
Back