I challeng a FABO to do this!!!

-
I knew that was coming. That's why I fast forwarded to the end. Now ... where are those crappy tires I don't mind blowing up? ;-)

Us A Body guys are smarter than to waste two perfectly good Bias-Ply's like that!! Kidding. Classic Video (I'm not sure if those are really Bias-Ply's but damn do they smoke like em!).

Reminds me of the tootsie-pop commercial.

How many minutes does it take to get the the center of a tire.... 2!!!

i have a couple of sets waiting for the 383 to be set in the duster.

there will be videos and pictures.

Buy me a set of slicks for the Demon, I already have the camera, and I'll take my BFG 325x50x15' and Smokem till they BLOW !

Although it's cool to see someone else do that .Specially a mopar!
Wouldn't do it with My car.(Like it could right now)
Saw a guy in a Duster doing a brakestand/burnout like that .
The tread separated from the tire and took out his quarter panel !

Believe it or not, I shredded a BFG, Long Trail T/A one night with my cylinder, 5 speed Ford Ranger. That poor thing lost all the tread and the steel belts started fraying and most of them were slapping the side of my bed tearing up my paint. That was a bad night!

how many miles did those tires go? 2? 2.5?

I burned the tires on my dakota for a about a minet and a half once, maybe when i get time i'll put the video up.

Goody, if I had your car I wouldn't either! Nice ride and good job on the instrument panel and electrical. BTW, how's the Foose ride? Ever had a chance to take it to the strip yet?

Goody, if I had your car I wouldn't either! Nice ride and good job on the instrument panel and electrical. BTW, how's the Foose ride? Ever had a chance to take it to the strip yet?

Dad's Challenger is good, he gets it out all the time. Its too risky to put down the track, that 1/4 mile there isn't any insurance on it, something could break, oil on the track, guy in the next lane, etc..just cant do it, it'd spin like hell anyway

So, Mrtires24, you own a tire shop? lol.

Nope...just a name.

i was just wanting to see if someone had a beater, that they were going to part out, to do a burn out in. I wouldn't want to do it to any of my cars either. But if I had a parts car.....

you ever run that swinger down the track? just curious, its a close build to mine

not yet. I hope to get there this year and try it out. Got a new transmission coming soon, plus i got some other small things i need to get done before i make a pass. When i do i'll post it.

Steve

-
Back