I closed the hood and the aircleaner put a hole in it.

-
Love the picture. Were it not for those POS newer cars it would look like a picture from the 70s.

Love the picture. Were it not for those POS newer cars it would look like a picture from the 70s.

I agree, though that could be fixed with about 10 seconds in MS Paint to crop the picture.

That Duster looks like it's about to kick some ***! Very nice ride man!

Thanks.

It's so snappy/peppy that it's scary. In a good way, I've never driven anything quite like this before. And it revs like a bat out of hell, it's like a 340, only imagine that on Fast Forward x2.

Now to get some video of it out for a drive...if I can find any of my friends with a pair big enough.... Most of my friends were already scared to death of the '73 back when it was N/A.

That blows.
But it is lots better than putting too long a screw in your dome light and poking a hole in the newly painted roof.
(Yes it happened)

I tried to make as authentic as I could, I hope you like it.

Attachments

• 73Duster.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 110
That is too funny.... I worked at a MN Holiday gas station back in the 70s. One of the guys put the filler cap on top of the air cleaner while putting oil in. He forgot to put it back on and slammed the hood shot and the filler cap left a lasting impression in the hood !

Wife left cap off valve cover and it jammed her a/t linkage. Had to hold it in D for 90 miles...thar car is a high school wet dream!

That blows.
But it is lots better than putting too long a screw in your dome light and poking a hole in the newly painted roof.
(Yes it happened)

:violent1: thats so sad its funny, and memorys like that are always good for laughs down the road. And ya cant make stuff like that up.

I tried to make as authentic as I could, I hope you like it.

That's awesome! Thanks

Thanks for the compliments guys, I'm definitely happy with the car.

I've seen the oil cap on the air filter deal before, too long a screws for the dome light (done that one once), and a few others.

-
Back