I couldn’t even start to imagine

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Putting this much money into an engine build. Damn!!!

47937103-6134-4899-965E-09739E6B7903.jpeg

C1D7A885-D609-4129-8246-5C96F5FD56F1.jpeg

It don't take long it ads up quick over time. Spending that much all at once would be a stretch for me. But I would love to own it

For the racer who thinks. "Power adders are for Wussies!"

What starter is needed to crank that killer over? I would think anything 12 volt has long waved "Bye Bye." "Not a chance." Or at least not for very long.

28,500 is a fraction of what has been spent originally. Bet it sounds bitchin all wound up.

28,500 is a fraction of what has been spent originally. Bet it sounds bitchin all wound up.
Just me, I think that it's a waste because it can't be driven much as it's not designed or built for that. The other night is the first time I watched drag racing in years.

Make no mistake, that is NOT a "street" engine by any stretch of the imagination. I know, I know...... Define "street".

Just me, I think that it's a waste because it can't be driven much as it's not designed or built for that. The other night is the first time I watched drag racing in years.
I like the races I don't like 1/8 mile so that may kill it for me. It isn't fun to watch a big tire car floor it for 1 to 3 seconds than done...

Gotta be over 1,000 horse. Shares very BASIC architecture with the LA. Not ONE factory LA part on that thing. That's ok, though. I get it. To make that kind of power means using waaay better parts. Seeing this reminds of a "conversation" I was involved in awhile back....

-
Back