I demand an explanation!!!

-
F Jenner, F the Kardashians and F cable TV, now go get something done on your cars.

What is this ****, Facebook?

Thanks DEL! :D

Senators? Hell I'm not sure who the President is!

the congressmen are more fun to bug because usually you get an intern and they are not allowed to give their opinions. Then you can give them an earful of your rants and complaints and they just sit there and write it all down word for word. Then as you leave they give you a pocket constitution and stickers and a smile and maybe some candy. Its entertaining.

then to add to the fun, a week and a half later, you get a letter from the office saying how important you are and the congressman is working over time for YOU.....signed by the congressman ....its a self esteem boost LOL

How can anyone not know their senators. To me they are the ones that need to be watched closer than any celeb because they do stuff that impacts us. Michael Bennet and Cory Gardner hear from me routinely and I am watching them.

I thought everyone does that too.

And that is exactly what they don't want you to do.

I just wanted to say that I've been a lesbian my whole life....I love woman..lol. :blob:

F Jenner, F the Kardashians and F cable TV, now go get something done on your cars.

What is this ****, Facebook?

Thanks DEL! :D

Yep thats what an ostrich does! Hides thier head in the sand and is obliviuos to whats going on. They may pull thier head up and find that the whole world changed and they don't like it! What do you mean my car is banned now, and must go to the scrapyard! Its all entertwined and if you look the other way too long you may hate what you eventually see.

the congressmen are more fun to bug because usually you get an intern and they are not allowed to give their opinions. Then you can give them an earful of your rants and complaints and they just sit there and write it all down word for word. Then as you leave they give you a pocket constitution and stickers and a smile and maybe some candy. Its entertaining.

then to add to the fun, a week and a half later, you get a letter from the office saying how important you are and the congressman is working over time for YOU.....signed by the congressman ....its a self esteem boost LOL

And you and people like you fall for it hook line and sinker. Politicians don't give a damn who we are after we vote for them. That's the God's truth.

Yep thats what an ostrich does! Hides thier head in the sand and is obliviuos to whats going on. They may pull thier head up and find that the whole world changed and they don't like it! What do you mean my car is banned now, and must go to the scrapyard! Its all entertwined and if you look the other way too long you may hate what you eventually see.

What's that?
I have sand in my ears from ignoring all the worthless crap on TV these days.

Like I said, F them.

Am I missing anything important the Kardashians ever did, or will ever do?

What's that?
I have sand in my ears from ignoring all the worthless crap on TV these days.

Like I said, F them.

Am I missing anything important the Kardashians ever did, or will ever do?

Sorry! Was not meant to be directed at you, just your avatar kinda sums it up.

Sorry! Was not meant to be directed at you, just your avatar kinda sums it up.

Ha ha, you are right it does.

My bad

I took it as you meaning I might ignore/deny reality :) and that is not the case at all.

No it is not try to tell them they did nothing for you for your rights as a Vet that retired early and the VA is a bunch of paper pushing,,,,,,,,My claim was denied for thought cancer but I do not have it! Glad I protected these Berkley liberal paper pushers for 25 pluses years!

people seemed to have forgotten this piece of **** killed someone on the highway and now they are making him out to be some kind of hero. makes me sick

people seemed to have forgotten this piece of **** killed someone on the highway and now they are making him out to be some kind of hero. makes me sick

Yeah and it was determined to be his fault, too.

just watching cnn news and there calling this guy a hero and a great roll model...WTF.

5 bucks Kanye breakes his new cherry!

Who the hell is Kanye?!

It's ALL gone to HELL IN A HANDBAG...

I feel sorry for my grown children, and am TERRIFIED for my grandchild (if it lasts much longer.)

"It's our own damn fault!"

:angryfir: Beav

Who is Bruce Jenner?

Modern mainstream media has the technology to track what is "trending" and meet the consumer demand for it. Obviously, Americans have so much spare time and perfect households that they can focus their attention and put their energies into something as trivial and pointless as this.

-
Back