I did something stupid

-

Jarlaxle

Reaction score
Bought a car 3000 miles away. Transportation is a catastrophe, looking like twice the original cost, 15 days and counting, nothing but excuses and BS from the company. Gone from anticipation to dread. Seriously considering writing ot off, telling the guy to keep the car, and giving up.

Bought a car 3000 miles away. Transportation is a catastrophe, looking like twice the original cost, 15 days and counting, nothing but excuses and BS from the company. Gone from anticipation to dread. Seriously considering writing ot off, telling the guy to keep the car, and giving up.
Or maybe we can try the OL FABO membership transport game again. Where’s the car at

Fly out or rent a car and drive it home? I'm sure your MOPAR family will assist. I'm taking my 2001 Jeep Cherokee from SC to flat tow the 68 Formula S from Marion, SD back home. Got anyone to go with you? Road Trip!!!

i did it , from sfba in calif to southern mich . what a drive to pick up a roller rag back in nov 2020 , and get back before much snow happened . it was a cool road trip . even bought chains to get through northern calif , never used them again . made some deals along the way to drop parts and pickup some as well .

Fly out or rent a car and drive it home? I'm sure your MOPAR family will assist. I'm taking my 2001 Jeep Cherokee from SC to flat tow the 68 Formula S from Marion, SD back home. Got anyone to go with you? Road Trip!!!
It needs ball joints. And I'm not driving 3000 miles with 4.11 gears.

i did it , from sfba in calif to southern mich . what a drive to pick up a roller rag back in nov 2020 , and get back before much snow happened . it was a cool road trip . even bought chains to get through northern calif , never used them again . made some deals along the way to drop parts and pickup some as well .
I have no way to do that. I won't fly, I have no trailer. Not even sure I could get time off work.

received_520929499414862.jpeg
8 3/4 rear?
Yes. 74 Swinger.

Forgive me, I'm known to be crazy. I'd do a temporary pumpkin swap with 2.76 gears, have the previous owner get new lower ball joints and alignment. Enjoy the trip and take your time. I've been running cross country since I was 16 years old. And that was 50 years ago. I hate to see you loose your car.

I have no way to do that. I won't fly, I have no trailer. Not even sure I could get time off work.
Wish I’d known 2 weeks ago, I was just there. I’d gladly driven it home vs flying, or at least gotten it way closer for ya. I’m in Indiana

here's a long shot:
I bought a car from fitzgerald auto mall years back and had them ship a car from East coast to NM and it was VERY affordable. Like under $1k. You might contact them and ask.

:BangHead:
Forgive me, I'm known to be crazy. I'd do a temporary pumpkin swap with 2.76 gears, have the previous owner get new lower ball joints and alignment. Enjoy the trip and take your time. I've been running cross country since I was 16 years old. And that was 50 years ago. I hate to see you loose your car.
That’s not a bad idea. Surely someone could sell him or loan him a 2.76 unit. I just sold mine too

I got one I’ll give you- it’s good no sure grip

Start a fabo transport train. Each member drives it 500 miles east and hands it off to the next. They'd probably do it for free too.

-
Back