I dig old mopars!!!

-

bloodyholly

Reaction score
Hey, hows it going I'm new around here. My first car was a 1967 Barracuda I bought a little over a year ago and I've fallen in love with old mopars ever since. I'm still learning and I've had to learn a lot the hard way if ya know what I'm talking about (engine stalling) but theres nothing I wouldnt do for my car. I'm only 20 years old but this is my first car and her name is bloody holly ok

cooollllllllll.png

coolness.png

Welcome from SoCal!
More details needed about your Barracuda...
Engine and trans?
Plans for the future?

Hey I appreciate all the replies you guys. Not too many plans. I just want it to get me from point A to point B ya know. It's gotta pretty side and an ugly side (Big dent in the driver's door) but I can appreciate it for what it is and I mean we've all got battle scars ya know. And for a car of this age I'd say it's in pretty good condition. I'll post some more pictures too!!!

Welcome to the site my friend take your driver's door panel off put your hand in there and push the dent out with the window rolled up...

Welcome aboard kid! That's a beauty!
I'm a fellow 67 fish owner as well. They hook you for a lifetime! Enjoy the forum post up any questions you have about mopars and retailers.
Also use search bar here, lots of good info and members here. :thumbsup:

Welcome!!

Nice fish and is that turbine bronze??

-
Back