I don't really drink - girl wants to meet for "drinks" what to do? NEED ADVICE!!!!

-

wjaholic

My car stole my wallet!
Reaction score
Alright so a friend of mine talked me in to trying the "online dating" thing. Long story short I have been talking to this gearhead girl. We agreed to meet at one of the local car cruises Saturday night.

So she sends me a text today and asks what time I want to meet there. I said that I am meeting my Brothers and going to Monster Mopar Weekend Friday and Saturday that I was planning on getting there around 6:00.

She said that they (her and her family) were going out on the river (yes she is a country girl) and won't get out until about 5:00. So she wanted to know if I could meet up later for drinks?

I am not big on drinking, I may have one or two brewskis with food but... I don't get drunk. Sorry, just not my style.

What do you guys think I should do?

Meet and don't drink nuthin explain that you don't drink and drive and drinking in general don't intrest you if she is intrested in you she'll understand. Talk cars,sports,movies ect. I personally don't like internet dating sites but good luck in your dating adventure.

Go meet her for Drinks. Order a BREW, order some appetizers or what not, Have a beer, eat some food, have a water, cola, or coffe. Repeat Process. So then you probobly end up having 2 BEERS anyways. Even 3 is not out of line. OVER THE APROPRIATE AMOUNT OF TIME. Why, is GEARHEAD GAL a PISSER or something ?

Have a soft drink. it's now socially acceptable.

...then you can offer to drive her home ;)

Whats her number? I will talk to her for ya! Just messing. Just order a beer since you said one is ok with you. After that- switch to whatever you normally drink. Tell her what you said about not drinking much- she may like that. Her last dozen bf's may have been drinkers-they didnt work out.....
Be yourself, if you dont- it will show later. Dont try to impress her- thats where most go wrong. She would be more impressed by you being you.

Drink a half quart of olive oil and then you can drink as many beers as you want !!!

like others may have said just get a jack and coke with out the jack...

nobody ever said you gotta get wasted- probably shouldn't if this is the first time you guys are meeting up...

My sister in law told me one day "There just isn't any good decent guys out there"
And I told her that there usually isn't at bars at 11:00 when she goes out.

Sadly to say she didn't have a clue what I meant.

-
Back