I feel a drag race coming on....

-
I forsee a lose for you bro. 515 rwhp vs. 375 rwhp = Lose

If you had Forced Induction on your setup it would be like taking candy from a overpriced baby..... ( 375hp x 2 = 750 rwhp :read2: at 14.7 psi ~ turbo)

I forsee a lose for you bro. 515 rwhp vs. 375 rwhp = Lose

If you had Forced Induction on your setup it would be like taking candy from a overpriced baby..... ( 375hp x 2 = 750 rwhp :read2: at 14.7 psi ~ turbo)

Well I think you got me wrong.....by the numbers, weight, ET, MPH my car only makes 330hp at the rear wheels LOL! :) my car weighs 3150 with half tank of gas and me in it. I'll give it my best shot though :)

Well I think you got me wrong.....by the numbers, weight, ET, MPH my car only makes 330hp at the rear wheels LOL! :) my car weighs 3150 with half tank of gas and me in it. I'll give it my best shot though :)

Weird I was 3137lbs with me (190lbs) in the car and about 3 passes into a full tank of gas, others I've talked to with dusters say theirs are heavier than mine too, maybe i got some kind of oddity lol IDK

Weird I was 3137lbs with me (190lbs) in the car and about 3 passes into a full tank of gas, others I've talked to with dusters say theirs are heavier than mine too, maybe i got some kind of oddity lol IDK

I weigh 250 so that means my car weighs 2900lbs with a half tank of gas. Before I put it on a diet it weighed 3450lbs without driver!

Yeah I think if it hooks up yer screwed from the start. However, if it doesn't, and you have the better light, it should be close.... I would think anyway. But there is that supercharger... that could be bad.

DERICKS: In a situation like this, you have the option to cheat a little. Install an NOS cheater system. Feed your engine 100hp shot and you'll win hands down. Without it I think you're "up the creek." LOL

Course you always have the satisfaction of showing up an overpriced and over-rated chevy

The fact that it will be close is a tribute to mother mopar! A David and Goliath story with the little Duster taking on the Giant High Dollar Blown Monster!! I love it, win or loose what fun your having, we're with you all the way!

Motortrend says the 08 vette in STOCK FORM (430hp) weighs only 3217lbs and will run a 12.5 at 115.

I say he will blow the tires off of it the first time and you will win. Especially if you get him riled up first. Lol.
The second time will be different if he learned anything at all.
If were me I would have the 100 shot ready to go.

I think you will have a pretty good chance. Launching a 500+ hp 6 speed vette ain't going to be easy. Even if it has traction control.

Big thing is launching a car an street is a lot different than doing it at the track!

Bob

i wish you were closer id give you about 200hp in about 45mins.and never hert a thing oooogod do i hate a chevy..........mopar to ya no mater the out come your still ahead of the game......

if you cut a good light..you have a chance...but you will definately have your hands full...thats a pretty big bite you took...i will be pullin for ya...good luck...and if you do win...be humble....

Thanks, I suspect he will give it his best if he shows. I keep mentioning it and he says yes but with conditions, tires, the day, if he can get the time off etc etc.....oh and if he finds out the pits are dirt he may not show up to dirty his car LOL!

Tell him the pits are mud mixed with pig **** as the pigs live there too

Good luck on your race

Thanks, I suspect he will give it his best if he shows. I keep mentioning it and he says yes but with conditions, tires, the day, if he can get the time off etc etc.....oh and if he finds out the pits are dirt he may not show up to dirty his car LOL!

Sooooo...haven't even got to the race yet, and he's ALREADY makin' excuses?8)

ya wen thay start that if stuff you gotem thinken at a boy know rely go to work on him hes still spend money and hasent even went to track.ooooman i love them kind of giys tell him ya i got alot to do to wash car stop get gas maybe some ice and sodas daaaaaaaaam man your whering me out.ask him if needs a traler. man i wish i was thar. ogod knowsssss i hate G/d.cheverlet shuv it or let set....

-
Back