I feel just peachy *WARNING: Car **** enclosed

-

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Well, the show season is coming to an end and that means northern Utah's best car show was today. The Peach Days car show in Brigham City, UT. There were 1063 cars there this year. One of the best parts about this show is that it is truly a small town type car show. They charge no admission to show your cars or to be a spectator and they still give out prizes. How cool is that! There are some very VERY cool cars that show up to this event too. I met some way cool people including Steve Hinckley who puts on the Hinckley Mopar show in Salt Lake City and has been a big part of MATS. He had a beautiful 69 Polara there that would blow you away (it's in the new mopar enthusiest mag). Way cool guy and he told me I need to drive the wagon down to MATS next year. There was even a sweet altered wheel base 65 Plymouth that was stunning. It was done very well and looked the part for sure. One of my favorites was a solid white V code shaker 70 Challenger. With the exception of the shaker and wheels, that sucker screamed Kowalski. There where lots of awesome cars there. I didn't take a whole lot of pics, but will include the ones I did. Sorry that my camera is a POS, some of them are a we bit blurry. I will also include a few of my wagon. I drove it over there and the thing is amazing. Already hit the 2K mark for miles. :)

For you early A fans. :) The slant in this was intimidating, so I took several pics for ya'll.
DSCN2614.jpg

DSCN2613.jpg

DSCN2612.jpg

DSCN2609.jpg

DSCN2608.jpg

DSCN2607-1.jpg

DSCN2611.jpg

DSCN2610.jpg

More pics coming as I get them loaded

The coolest C-barge I have seen in a LONG time. Has a 493 with a 4spd. :)
DSCN2620.jpg

DSCN2619.jpg

DSCN2617.jpg

A V code 4spd FJ5 Charger R/T
DSCN2591.jpg

DSCN2592.jpg

DSCN2594.jpg

DSCN2595.jpg

A 68 Dart GTS 340 car. Very clean. Also a magazine car
DSCN2601.jpg

DSCN2598.jpg

DSCN2599.jpg

DSCN2602.jpg

DSCN2600.jpg

This really makes me want a 70 Runner. I love FJ5
DSCN2603-1.jpg

DSCN2604-1.jpg

DSCN2605-1.jpg

DSCN2606-1.jpg

A 70 Chally
DSCN2615.jpg

67 Notch
DSCN2640.jpg

DSCN2641.jpg

70 'cuda (pretty ratty job)
DSCN2646.jpg

68 Chrysler 300
DSCN2649.jpg

67 GTX convert
DSCN2650.jpg

69 Runner Convert
DSCN2652.jpg

DSCN2654.jpg

69 X
DSCN2655.jpg

For you bike guys :)
DSCN2658.jpg

DSCN2660.jpg

There were so many cars there and I didn't have a ton of time. There where several more mopar's, just couldn't get to them. There where several real Shelby mustangs and all sorts of way good stuff. I recommend this show. :)

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great time and good weather too.

P.S. You do need to get that wagon down there. Nice wagon:)

Thanks for the kind words all.

John,

I know Moe from Moes custom tint pretty good. He hooked me up. It looks very good and and I know it was a LOT of work.

I think your wagon is bitchin'. All you need is a couple of surfboards on top.

We also made it to Peach Days, A great turn out. That 68 Dart GTS 340 car has to be the cleanist car I have ever seen

Thanks again for the comments guys.

Augiepaw. Did you see that butchered pieced together 68 340 Dart just down from the 68 for sale. I couldn't even look at that poor car. Did you have a car there?

I didn't have a car there. Maybe next year. Demon might be ready next year. I'm hoping I can have it ready for next season. I was the with a buddy that had the dark red 1980 Dodge truck. The kid that had the Dart say it was in epoxy primer and not a bad paint job, He's working on it. So since it ran, he thought what the hell, he'll show it. It was pretty bad, but aleast it was another mopar at the show.

-
Back