I finally have photo to post!

-
With ten '66 Barracudas, working 6 days a week, and 75 degree weather you think I have time to take pictures??? :) I'll do my best but no promises. Mopars at the Strip in Las Vegas is just 2 1/2 months away. Bring yours on out here and run it. I haven't decided if I'm going to take the car or not but I'll be there.
Thanks, Mark

10 1966 barracudas???? 1966 was the least produced year of barracuda and seems to be mor of them floating around,,,,good luck at the strip,,

It's got a pair of those Spitfire chassis headers and full exhaust through flowmasters. You want my job? It's for sale.....I'm ready to retire!
Thanks, Mark

Even more impressive times.
Retirement is great.......................until payday.

Wow, nice looking paint job, got any more angles, i wanna see the rest of her.
..........................................................................................................
Here's a couple of interior shots and one engine pic. Note the factory radio and heater delete plates. I haven't decided if I want to put a pad back on the dash or not. The holes were already filled when I got the car and it's not the easiest thing to do without stripping out the dash first.
Thanks, Mark

100_0433.jpg

100_0435.jpg

100_0436.jpg

..........................................................................................................
Here's a couple of interior shots and one engine pic. Note the factory radio and heater delete plates. I haven't decided if I want to put a pad back on the dash or not. The holes were already filled when I got the car and it's not the easiest thing to do without stripping out the dash first.
Thanks, Mark

i think the non padded dash goes perfect with the heater/radio delete,,
if you decided to install a dash pad,it wouldnt be that hard. just make a few measurements,so you know where to line it up visually,,,then put some grease on the ends of the studs on the back of the dash pad,,press it against the metal dash area,,then pull it away the grease should transfer to the metal,,then center punch it and drill it,,,remove the gauge cluster and glove box liner to acess the studs and attaching nuts,,,

i must say ive never seen a heater delete plate for a 1966 b cuda,,,does it have a passenger side fresh air box ??? i am building one for my car ,,

-
Back