i found me a 66 valiant

-

tobysoldblue

tobysoldblue
Reaction score
I think its a smoking deal.It seems to be very original,and all there from the pics ive recieved.I hope to go check it out next weekend,if i can come up with a little cash.The owner is asking 600.00,but from what his freind told me,i think i can get it cheaper.Id love to drop my near 400hp 318 in it and drive it around as a sleeper.What do yall think about it?

66valiant.JPG

66valiant 2.JPG

Hey Toby. Good to see your back. As long as its not all rusted up and needing a lot of metal replacment it sounds like a good geal to me. Good luck. Hope you get it.

how do 383 bigblocks fit in these little a bods?I have the chance to get one thats ready to reassemble for 200.00 with a rebuilt 727.The engine was built about 20 years ago,run one season at the track,then dissasembled for inspection.The engines owner got a 440 for cheap,so he greased the 383 down with wheel bearing grease and stored it away.It has 509 cam,2.14 intake valves,hooker headers,eddy intake,etc.

I think the low deck blocks will sqeese in, either way a very nice score, you'll have a sweet project there. I really like the 66 front end.

-
Back