I get to go to Chrysler Carlisle, Anyone Else??

-

19 Again..

Reaction score
If everything goes right I'll be at Chrylser Carlisle on Saturday!!! DUDES I'm excited! I'll be wearing my FABO T-shirt. Is anyone else gonna be there?? Will there be a tent or a gathering place??
I always go to Pittsburg over the fourth and never have the chance to go because it usually drops the next weekend after I leave.. First time I've ever been.. I'm Cranked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will be there!thursday friday saturday and sunday
spaces I26 27 28 29
come on by!

I'll be there walking around. I'll be sure to wear my T-shirt as well. My parents live in Carlisle, but I've never been there. Things just worked out this time.

I look in to going but the open to all mopar cars turn me off. Likely going to Moparfest mid August, sounds better since its open to only 1986 and older Mopars...the "real Mopars" imo

Arriving on the 5th, look for the white 340 Duster in Beeny Motors......

031.jpg

Going on Saturday morning and staying until Sunday cant wait either, never went beofre. Driving my 65 Dodge Dart Convertible.........

Ill be there Sat. Hope to meet a few of yall down there. A buddy of mine has a spot somewhere.

We will be there this year, vending in
our same spot's....... O125-127, stop by if you can.
We hope to see everybody there!

ill be there thur,fri ,sat,,,maybe sun,,,,no car just a spectator this year

I will be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday selling A & B-body parts!

Spot O-30

Stop in and say hi!

burg

I look in to going but the open to all mopar cars turn me off. Likely going to Moparfest mid August, sounds better since its open to only 1986 and older Mopars...the "real Mopars" imo

I have noticed a ton of guys that think like this around here be it mopar or old vs new I m 30 if i find most times going to "open to all cruises and shows " have a lot of new blood that appreciates what u have even if its not an extremely rare car. Nothiong like a guy in a black Ferrari and his pal with a lotus coming up to a 74 318 roadrunner cause it stands out in the crowd. I like the variety i guess

It's open to all and there usually is a wide variety of years that you'll see, but I think others will back me up when I say that the vast majority of the cars and parts at the meet is 60's and 70's. I grew up going to chryslers @ carlisle....

The swap meet is mostly older Mopar stuff. The car show is categorize buy year and model. Just skip through the stuff you don't like.

I'll be there Saturday only... I'll be wearing a NESDAC t-shirt ( New England Shelby Dodge Auto Club) See you all there!

Cannot go this year, but would love to be there to see my Buddies Prowler with a 6.1 Hemi and functional Shaker hood

let me know what you think of his car

yea, if any of yall are gonna be there, please take some time and check out that Passon 5 speed...he should be there...id like to know more about it....take some pics if ya can!

Cannot go this year, but would love to be there to see my Buddies Prowler with a 6.1 Hemi and functional Shaker hood

let me know what you think of his car

seen the prowler it was inside,,hood open,,couldnt really see the shaker but could tell it was there,, very nice job,,, was a kool piece,,, i have pics ill post later just settleing in from the trip,,,

friday the car count seemed to be lower the usuall for a friday,, sat we decided to go for a trip to gettysburg,,was pretty intresting,,and was in the A/C most of the day,,,it was 101 at the fair grounds i heard,,,

sunday went back to the event,,one thing i had to do was get another event tee shirt,,, i lost one on friday looking under a very kool modernized lime green notch barracuda,,, and sunday richard petty made an apperance,,

sundays car count looked to be a lot lower then a usually sunday,,,was it the HEAT ??? or some other reason the car count looked to be low ???

I have to agree I went and while it was fun(went down Friday and was there by 11am and left Saturday at around noon. We decided to split our looking into 2 rounds because of the heat. Got a bunch of it done Friday(got my lines for the tranny,dash carpet surround from year one and screw kit for interior reinstall/Father in law got some Billstein shocks and some valve covers from indy for his 70 Coronet R/T) then we got some lunch hit the pool at the hotel to cool OFF! and then went to the drag races..that was again fun but kinda disapointing..were a few cool cars but lot less than in the past and no "special draws" like ive seen in the past like a couple years ago when big daddy was running his swamp rat nitro methane car....and a couple before that that featured a bunch of the old super stockers going at it..the early and mid 60's cars with max wedges and early Hemis and that stuff..those were GREAT races..this was fun but rather short and very few cars..they were almost begging guys that had lost to come back and keep running for time runs just to have cars running.....they need to have a "special attraction" every year at that set up something(look they have a LOT of time to set something up) like they did with the super stocks and garlits...

Saturday we got up pretty early to try to beat the heat we checked out some of the buildings and cars, the entire corral part and tried to get some t shirts that no one carried anymore so that was a disappointment also(the lightweight coolmax types for HOT weather like they were having lol) we got to about noon when everyone loked at each other while sipping a ice colddrink under the pavillion and we all kinda said it..we were DONE just oo hot...

I think that they just got hit with 2 back to back crap weather years..last year it was the torrential rains on Friday that ruined a lot of it...and then this year it HAD to be the fact that it was at or near 100 degrees or above from Friday-Sun just brutal...if I didnt live just 1.5 hours away id probably not have gone. just NOT good weather at all last 2 years.

Come hang with the FABO gang at Moparfest you'll have a blast , but be aware there is talk of allowing certain new Mopars in a limited number/area of the field but hey with 1800 cars you'll never even notice em eh !

I have to agree I went and while it was fun(went down Friday and was there by 11am and left Saturday at around noon. We decided to split our looking into 2 rounds because of the heat. Got a bunch of it done Friday(got my lines for the tranny,dash carpet surround from year one and screw kit for interior reinstall/Father in law got some Billstein shocks and some valve covers from indy for his 70 Coronet R/T) then we got some lunch hit the pool at the hotel to cool OFF! and then went to the drag races..that was again fun but kinda disapointing..were a few cool cars but lot less than in the past and no "special draws" like ive seen in the past like a couple years ago when big daddy was running his swamp rat nitro methane car....and a couple before that that featured a bunch of the old super stockers going at it..the early and mid 60's cars with max wedges and early Hemis and that stuff..those were GREAT races..this was fun but rather short and very few cars..they were almost begging guys that had lost to come back and keep running for time runs just to have cars running.....they need to have a "special attraction" every year at that set up something(look they have a LOT of time to set something up) like they did with the super stocks and garlits...

Saturday we got up pretty early to try to beat the heat we checked out some of the buildings and cars, the entire corral part and tried to get some t shirts that no one carried anymore so that was a disappointment also(the lightweight coolmax types for HOT weather like they were having lol) we got to about noon when everyone loked at each other while sipping a ice colddrink under the pavillion and we all kinda said it..we were DONE just oo hot...

I think that they just got hit with 2 back to back crap weather years..last year it was the torrential rains on Friday that ruined a lot of it...and then this year it HAD to be the fact that it was at or near 100 degrees or above from Friday-Sun just brutal...if I didnt live just 1.5 hours away id probably not have gone. just NOT good weather at all last 2 years.

here is the reason no super stockers at the drags or the fair grounds,,, usually the same weekend,,in york PA just down the road,,there is a muscle car york drag reuniuon,,, this year it is the following weekend,,,on friday night,,then sunday they go to beaver springs pa for a old time drag race,,,last year there were 62 super stockers,,,40 of them were mopars,,,i was afraid it would effect the super storker cars this year,,, i am going to the reunion race sunday the 15th

-
Back