I got a health question regarding using some chemicals on our cars

-
I go about it finishing what i was doing with my fingers exposed then touch my phone with the brake cleaner /polish on my fingers. I washed my hands before I ate and touched the phone while i had my burger and forgot to wipe the phone off(nothing noticable on the phone screen). could the (dried transferred chemical) from my fingers get onto burger after touching the phone? Im paranoid bout this stuff. my health is priority over my car lol

Wow, I can't imagine going through what you experiencing. I seriously doubt you have any health concerns with what you are describing.

I have a friend whose wife is a germaphobe, and it astounds me how paranoid she gets about stuff.

I had the can of break cleaner backwards once and sprayed myself right in the face! I'm still alive.

Try cleaning chrome with 0000 steel wool. You won't need any chemicals to get it clean.

its all bad and it all causes cancer according to the federally mandated labels .....I wouldn't take a bath in the chemicals but I also wouldn't worry about it too much.

Yup.....sad fact of life......no one gets out alive, no matter how careful you are...

Everybody has to die of something......you might as well die doing something you love!:glasses7:

maybe most dangerous thing would be eating at McDonalds?????????? meat clue? isn't that what they use to poison coyotes? ( sorry NSPCA!)

Wow, I can't imagine going through what you experiencing. I seriously doubt you have any health concerns with what you are describing.

I have a friend whose wife is a germaphobe, and it astounds me how paranoid she gets about stuff.

Worked with a guy that was a germaphobe....and was ocd...surprised the guy had any skin left on his hands...

How can you tell a mechanic or body man? He's one washing his hands before he goes for a piss.

How can you tell a mechanic or body man? He's one washing his hands before he goes for a piss.

This is EXACTLY right!

I've used "dangerous" chemicals while working on cars since the mid-seventies. Haven't gotten sick from it yet. But I have to get cancer cells burned off my face every year from exposure to the sun! That's the next thing they're going to ban. :banghead:

I'd worry more about breathing in car exhaust from the other cars that are driving by you

-
Back