I got a new accessory

-

gdrill

I AM
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It is not the Mopar model, but it is convertible should I decide to. But Yenko put these on Camaros and Novas. Fortunately, I have Nova!

IMG_9390.jpeg

IMG_9391.jpeg

IMG_9363.jpeg

Never did like the hood mounted tachs. OE or not. Just dumb. I like symmetry to exterior bodies.

That’s cool, reminds me of the one I saw on my friends GTO ‘The Judge’ in the 70’s.

Never did like the hood mounted tachs. OE or not. Just dumb. I like symmetry to exterior bodies.

Have to agree on this one, I just don't get it. This is just as well accomplished by a large tach on the dash or on the pillar, and that one's not exposed to the weather.

Had a friend that put it on his tempest, never drove it, but did take a couple rides, 326 4barrel. Dark blue.
Looks good to me, now all you need is the shaker off the Pontiac nova, forgot the year, but very cool

Looks OK on this one.
Why would anyone spec a Hemicuda with a granny dash like this car has? Why didn't Plymouth just make the Rallye dash standard on the 'Cuda like Dodge did on the Challenger R/T? Lower advertised cost, I guess.

IMG_20170605_200600964.jpg

It's just sitting on there for now. I have a couple cars they were available as an ad on.

It came with the owners manual and all. Very nice condition.

The car, it should have been out already. Darn priorities always getting in the way! Next summer for sure........ :)

Had a friend that put it on his tempest, never drove it, but did take a couple rides, 326 4barrel. Dark blue.
Looks good to me, now all you need is the shaker off the Pontiac nova, forgot the year, but very cool
I think you are referring to the 74 GTO. Wasn't really a GTO to me, but I had one!

Guess I’m screwed, I have a radio antenna on one side of my car, a drivers side mirror on the other, a Chrysler pentastar on the antenna side, a gas cap on the other. Glad I don’t have single exhaust, or one of those Dodge Super-Lite options

I had a 69 Firebird 400 four speed that had a hood tach on it that looked like that. I never looked at it though....I was always too busy trying to keep the car going the way I wanted it to go instead of the way the roasting rear tires were trying to send it! That thing was :realcrazy: fast for a bone stock automobile.

-
Back