I got lucky today !!!!!!!!!!

-
I guess the little plastic disc on the dash was the tip off,

Wen I pull into the motel or truck stop in the work truck I wipe the windshield off where the GPS was suction cupped . It leaves a ring on the glass, something that they also look for.

The original thread was Dec. 09 FL enroute to Reading , PA...

Sorry I didn't notice the date...that really sucks you get hit like that, I also travel for work and see crap happening all over..I always wonder what will be missing from the truck in the morning at a hotel, so far they've left me alone.

I sympathize with you. Over the last 10 yrs I've had 2 Cherokees stolen from our factory in the middle of the day & 2 busted windows & columns at home. (If i'm not driving it, it's got no battery).

It got so bad that our provincial government has mandated immobilizers for the 100 most stolen vehicles. It almost isn't worth owning anything nice anymore. These little f$#%ers got nothing better to do than steal vehicles & trash them.

Time to declare OPEN SEASON on car thieves.

The original thread was Dec. 09 FL enroute to Reading , PA

I'm now in Ammarillo, TX getting ready to head to FL

This my 5th time in as many years. Just as I start feeling not so paranoid this crap happens. I was parked no more than 12 ft from front door.

Huh, it looks like Sept, 12th. Maybe the dates got switched around when Joey upgraded the server. This sucks no matter the date. People who do this crap should have their bodies clamped in a giant vise and and their limbs twisted off very, very slowy.

Huh, it looks like Sept, 12th. Maybe the dates got switched around when Joey upgraded the server. This sucks no matter the date. People who do this crap should have their bodies clamped in a giant vise and and their limbs twisted off very, very slowy.

You are correct R/C it was Sept.......just go's to show any season is good for theft.

You are correct R/C it was Sept.......just go's to show any season is good for theft.

Just to show I feel you pain, I was getting ready for work one morning and just about to walk out the door when I glanced out the window and I didn't see my crappy 4Runner where it should of been parked. I ran out the door to see it smashed and up on my front lawn. To make a long story short, I took the insurance money (Believe me, you don't much for an '89 4Runner regardless of how reliable it was) and bought a '92 Jeep Cherokee. A few months later I wake up to this: It had a factory alarm so they only got this far and didn't steal anything out of it but I must've been dead tired as I didn't even hear it and the dogs didn't even wake me. Freakin' dirt bags....

IMG_0201.jpg

thieving getting worse with the economy! Some of the Cop's around here (Indiana) say that we should not be violent to those who are stealing that they might have a family and trying to make ends meet! So instead of protecting my property with my shot gun Im gonna use my .22 rifle and aim for the A$$. I could not believe my ears what that cop was saying... of course he was making us all aware the trouble we could be in when you take the law into your own hands! Thiefs have more rights to steal your things then you do to protect them... Makes no sense!!!

Ah, another good thing about Texas; you are allowed to use deadly force to stop thieving of your property.

-
Back