I got more 10% off Summit coupons guys

-
I've already made the purchase where I couldda used one. A carburetor. At least it was on sale, but another 10% wouldn't have hurt my feelins. lol
When I went to use a 10% off coupon, Summit told me I couldn’t use it on sale items.

When I went to use a 10% off coupon, Summit told me I couldn’t use it on sale items.
I thought about that. It's probably right. No biggie. I got what I needed.

That's weird - it's always worked for me. In fact last week, as part of a much larger order, I bought an AEM AFR gauge that was marked down 10%, then they took an additional 10% off using one of PBR's coupon codes (thanks again sir!!). Of course the 10% code was applied to everything else on my order too.

That's weird - it's always worked for me. In fact last week, as part of a much larger order, I bought an AEM AFR gauge that was marked down 10%, then they took an additional 10% off using one of PBR's coupon codes (thanks again sir!!). Of course the 10% code was applied to everything else on my order too.
I was wondering if it was just a salesman. I just went around it, bought everything that wasn’t on sale, still got to 10% off.

-
Back