I got the call today

-
1979 Chebie Malibu Woodie wagon.... (which I sold to finish my Demon)

Wilson
Ontario Canada

PS....look what was on my 70 Challenger. MUSLCA (musclecar)

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 147
  • img121.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 142
Wow thems some strict rules. In Sask the only condition of 'antique plates', as we call them, is that you have to own and license a normal vehicle to get one. Your antique vehicle can only be licensed that way if you have a normal DD.

hey Darwin I thought I saw the back end of your car Saturday , Are you changing the colour to Baby Shyte Green ?

No I didn't I just got a quick glimpse on the way by and it almost looked like a metallic base coat . PHEW glad it ain't , I really like that pale copper and after all the trouble you had matching it I wasn't sure if you gave up and went ugly .

sounds like you got all the bugs worked out thats nice to hear hope all is well and hope to see you next year at the fest take care

sounds like you got all the bugs worked out thats nice to hear hope all is well and hope to see you next year at the fest take care
not really on the bugs but shes ok to burn around town , I have a local tow guy on speed dial if I need him eh LOL , Hows your dad did he get the chally sorted before the weather turned ? Check my mile zero thread , you can join in for the Ontario to Newfoundland and back to the fest part .

-
Back