I had a buzz when I ordered it. Fluidampr 720301

-

chaditotx

Reaction score
I am building up a Magnum stroker for my Demon. I am looking to keep the serpentine set up. I ordered Fluidampr 720301: Harmonic Damper Mopar 318/340/360 Small Block Engines | JEGS the other night for my build. It arrived in the mail yesterday and I had a question... can I use this damper with the serpentine set up? The original balancer was stock and had the pulley cast into it. I am going zero balance, and will install one of the bolt on pulleys to the fluidampr. My question is I guess will this part work with the Magnum serpentine set up and line up? The part is listed for small blocks up to 1992. Hoping it works.

I feel your pain....I get stuff delivered on my door step (UPS/FedEx) all the time, bring it into the house and open the box and then I say..."Oh ****!!! I ordered that????"

Treblig

Things are not looking good. But I'm sure a FABO member can help you.

just a hunch but I think the "up to 92" pretty much means just that. that would eliminate the magnum engines.
of course I have been known to post with a buzz
I must say though , if someone has **** showing up on the porch with absolutely no recollection of purchasing it , you definitely have more money, alcohol and time than most

-
Back