I hate global warming

-
Someone mentioned that its about the big picture.....

Screenshot_20220113-101405_Chrome.jpg

I stopped reading here.

"However, warming is expected to continue in the future as human actions continue to emit greenhouse gases, primarily from the combustion of fossil fuels.

Climate models project that if emissions continue, by 2050, Greenland temperatures will exceed anything seen since the last interglacial period, around 125,000 years ago.

Climate models have never been correct. As a matter of fact there hasn't been a model that matches observations.

You can believe the fact checker or the scientists at the Niels Bohr Institute.

Beware of fact checkers...

Niels Bohr Institute

22 January 2013

Greenland ice cores reveal warm climate of the past​

In the period between 130,000 and 115,000 years ago, Earth’s climate was warmer than today. But how much warmer was it and what did the warming do to global sea levels? – as we face global warming in the future, the answer to these questions is becoming very important. New research from the NEEM ice core drilling project in Greenland shows that the period was warmer than previously thought. The international research project is led by researchers from the Niels Bohr Institute and the very important results are published in the prestigious scientific journal, Nature.
dorthe2000-190.jpg

Dorthe Dahl-Jensen with an ice core from the Greenland ice cap. The ice cores from the NEEM project are kept in a freezer at the Niels Bohr Institute.
In the last million years the Earth’s climate has alternated between ice ages lasting about 100,000 years and interglacial periods of 10,000 to 15,000 years. The new results from the NEEM ice core drilling project in northwest Greenland, led by the Niels Bohr Institute at the University of Copenhagen show that the climate in Greenland was around 8 degrees C warmer than today during the last interglacial period, the Eemian period, 130,000 to 115,000 years ago.
“Even though the warm Eemian period was a period when the oceans were four to eight meters higher than today, the ice sheet in northwest Greenland was only a few hundred meters lower than the current level, which indicates that the contribution from the Greenland ice sheet was less than half the total sea-level rise during that period,” says Dorthe Dahl-Jensen, Professor at the Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen, and leader of the NEEM-project

Last edited:
Anymore I prefer fall, winter and spring. Summer in Ontario is too hot to do anything,
and Cruz night parking lots are often unbearable. I used to do a lot of fishing but
mostly in the spring and fall now and if working at anything in the summer good luck.
When it's cool or cold there aren't enough hours in the day and I enjoy working in the shop when
it's cool or cold outside with a warm stove inside.

The problem with breaking 'weather' records.....such as the 1885 record in post #16.
What about the temp in 686 AD????
At the end of 2022 when most of us will be gone, all cars are electric etc, no coal or gasoline & the temp is still rising....what will they blame then???
China and India.....Because they will still be using the cheap stuff: coal and petroleum. Heck, if you can dig it up and burn it for power...duh!

The problem with breaking 'weather' records.....such as the 1885 record in post #16.
What about the temp in 686 AD????
At the end of 2022 when most of us will be gone, all cars are electric etc, no coal or gasoline & the temp is still rising....what will they blame then???
I hope I'm still here at the end of 2022!!!!!!!! And into the next years!!!!

-
Back