I hate thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Sorry to hear about the snow blower, Yes I am a victim myself the thieves cut the catalytic converter off my 93 Toyota 4x4 truck.
It happened right in my driveway with the street light blaring. I figured it was just a matter of time before it happened somewhere to that truck.
Now I wish I would of put an alarm on the truck.
I'm just like everyone else I wish I could of caught them in the act.:finga:

Looks like ins is covered but the deductable is $500,so it hurts.

I had to phone my pop the morning it happened. He is just like all of us" I HATE THIEVES" he shouted! After he heard it he also thinks it is long gone.

I aagree. Not likely to see it again and after the discussion with Adam,my agent I felt much better.

I just finished my statement of loss. Took pics and attached reciepts,blah you know the routine.

I am much calmer tonight,and perhaps I'll sleep tonight. Last night was only 2 hours at the most and I am utterly exhausted. I got up this morning and the wife said "the basements flooded" and all I could think was good! Theres # 2, lets get to three and be done.

At least it cant burn down,as it's PISSING RAIN now and has been for days melting all the snow with it.

I shoulda bought a boat.

We vacuumed up about 60 gallons of water from our basement floor this morning. The sump pump was simply old and broke. I put in the spare and we finished about 12:00 noon.

It wasn't a finished basement, was it? Regardless of whether it was or not, my heart and prayers are with you. I wish I could do more but everything must come to a standstill until I sign for this house.

My prayers and good wishes are with you my friend. :)

Really sorry to hear about what was stolen. I live outside of town, in the 'sticks', and my gf had her car broken into right in front of my house not too long ago. We are in a very quiet area, which is the sad part. They took her CD's, some small light bulbs, and some candy she had in the glove box. Even though they're replacable items, she still felt violated because they were in her car going through her stuff.
Carmen was the only one who locked her car, and they still broke into it. I never locked any of my vehicles, and now we always have to make sure everything is locked up tight.
Sure sucks having that feeling of 'can't even feel safe in my own home'.

Sure sucks having that feeling of 'can't even feel safe in my own home'.

Yep that is the worst feeling--short of losing control at high speeds, lol

Once in awhile I'm "home alone" where everybody is gone for a few days. Most times I'm am just fine--happy in fact the place is so peaceful but once I heard a bang in the middle of the night---something must had drop-maybe in the basement.

Got my cordless phone in hand and looked around. Didn't even think of loading my little handgun I keep in my closet--its over 20 years old and collects dust on the case. I was sacred thou and ready to call 911, ha ha...had 911 punched in and ready to hit call. The area is upscale for Michigan and I'm sure the police would respond fast if i called.

Never found what drop.

That must be the worst, to have a break in while your home. I heard of ladies living alone and getting raped in their own bedroom, how awful, if I was female I be a basket case, ha ha

-
Back