I hate winter!

-
yeah, dont you miss that microwave?

Yep, ain’t had a hot lunch since. On a good note, got a new plow truck, so the old Rammy is resting in peace!

87980BF5-5591-4373-80FD-EEEC65BA4AC3.jpeg

What?
You retired that ramcharger while I'm stuck driving a bronco?

Not cool dude

What?
You retired that ramcharger while I'm stuck driving a bronco?

Not cool dude
its still in the yard, but I took the plow off for my new truck. It’s up for grabs, but it’s feeling pretty rough. I had to mend the tranny line last winter, but on a good note, I was able to do it from inside the truck thru the non-existent floor! You got an extra microwave by chance??

Being serious. Weather girl this morning said major cold front coming again. Going to drop temperatures into the 60s. Guess I better find one of those plow trucks.

its still in the yard, but I took the plow off for my new truck. It’s up for grabs, but it’s feeling pretty rough. I had to mend the tranny line last winter, but on a good note, I was able to do it from inside the truck thru the non-existent floor! You got an extra microwave by chance??
Nah, my window has passed
I got no room for another truck, specially a reverse convertible (you know, where you can take the floor of instead of the top)

Got about 5 inches of snow on Monday, so I took the plow out for her first workout of the winter
All went well, parked her and went to bed
Needed it the next day to pull my buddies F150 out of my yard (heda gotten himself stuck in the snow, long story)
Jumped in the plow truck, but the key...nothing
Turned out the ignition switch went out on it...long story short, I now have an 87 plow truck with a pushbutton start

Doesn't bother me a bit.

The boys are getting new snowsuits for Christmas. Can't wait to help them build a snowman.
I almost got my homemade snowmobile sled deck done and the mountains are starting to fill up with snow here. My wife and I are starting to get a little anxious.

I almost got my homemade snowmobile sled deck done and the mountains are starting to fill up with snow here. My wife and I are starting to get a little anxious.

Biggest issue is taking the boys to see their mom.

Hour drive on the highway. Not a big deal for me, but I hate taking the boys out in it.

The first big storm and every idiot was still getting their feet under 'em. 31 car pile up between here and there. Even a couple storms after that the median is full of tire tracks.

My skills? Not an issue. Having to trust the other guy? That's an issue.

Damn straight .

No political correctness here. No snow person in the boys' future.
I keep forgetting...you only have boys
My youngest ones are girls, so naturally I thought of this

-
Back