I have a appointment

-

Old Tired Rebel

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I got a call earlier this evening and I have a appointment with DRS on Oct 25th. I hope they can help me go back to work.

Thanks, I hope they will help.So I can work again.

:cheers:Many prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way Cliff. Your positive attitude and faith has taken you far and will take you wherever you want to go.:cheers:

:cheers:Many prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way Cliff. Your positive attitude and faith has taken you far and will take you wherever you want to go.:cheers:

Thank you I am praying it works so I can get off of disability and make a real income and improve our life even more.

That would be great, Cliff. I'm prayin for yall.

Ok. I hope that things work out and they can help you.

Best of luck! Got to respect you for even trying to go back to work!

Good luck with your attempt to get back into the workforce Cliff.I can only take being away from work 2 weeks tops.I,m always busy doing something in that 2 weeks too.LOL.We,re pulling for ya!!:cheers:

Best of luck, Think Positive and Sell Yourself!! You have a lot to offer and make them believe that!

I got a call earlier this evening and I have a appointment with DRS on Oct 25th. I hope they can help me go back to work.

Good Luck Cliff!
Here's to ya becomming a working man!!:cheers:
Prayers sent your way for good Luck!!
John

-
Back