i have a dumb rolldar/cage ?

-
This is kind of hard to do with out knowing the pounds per foot of the tubing. If you have the OD and ID of the tubing I can help. Just need that and how long you think all the pipe is if you added it up.

If that last pic is what I think it is it probably isn't legal. As I read the rules the main hoop has to be one piece to the frame rail or floor plates. That looks to me like the rocker bar is welded on top of the tube from the frame rail and the hoop is welded on top of that. Maybe I'm wrong it's hard to tell from the pic.

There are several different ways to figure the weight addition and be spot on. but I do have some OD - ID charts to go by on weight.... Then there is the long way around the block.. Just holla and let me know.

If that last pic is what I think it is it probably isn't legal. As I read the rules the main hoop has to be one piece to the frame rail or floor plates. That looks to me like the rocker bar is welded on top of the tube from the frame rail and the hoop is welded on top of that. Maybe I'm wrong it's hard to tell from the pic.

Looks like it might be in the trunk to me.. i dunno its hard to say for sure.

thanks guys.that is the trunk.he is telling me it will cert to 8.50.im going to be in the low 11s high 10s on nos.i know i did not need a 12 point in the car but someone cut a hole in the inner fenders and they cut alot of the shock tower out.the shock tower was moving in 2" to 3" in towards the engine.so i just put a 12 point in and im going to tie the shock tower to the cage.i will look and see if i can find pics of the hole they cut in the inner fender/shock tower.so everyone can see what im talking about.

ok some one took the link off for me.sorry again guys my virus protection did not show anything.if it would have i would not of put posted it.

-
Back