i have decided what im going to do cosmetically.

-

rabius75

Reaction score
im gonna paint my car white. the whole car, all the jambs, and the engine bay if i can, i guess that will get done when i pull the motor... im going to paint the metal parts inside the car white too, dash, doors, etc. replace the headliner, with black just like it is. redye the top black. try to find a new front seat. going with a black + white theme... in case you didnt notice :)
i want to get some rims for it, some kind of stock rims probably.

any suggestions/comments?

I had painted all the metal interior trim in my car white except the dash. After 3 months I painted it black again. To much cleaning. :mrgreen:

fastbackcuda said:
I had painted all the metal interior trim in my car white except the dash. After 3 months I painted it black again. To much cleaning. :mrgreen:
ya u got to see me try to clean my truck after are weekly trail runs :scratch: i didnt think a person can stand in one spot for more then 10min. in the same spot on the side of the truck with a hose! :roll:

the dash has a pad on the top, i wasnt going to paint that, or the plastic parts on the middle, just the metal lower half...

ok, well. so white isnt such a good idea, but im really feeling this new idea. paint the top half of my car a different color of electric blue, with lots of pearl in it (i mixed a color a while back i was going to use on something else, but i think ill use it for htis instead) and silver metallic on the bottom half, with a single panther pink pinstripe separating the colors.

the metal on the inside will be like the outside, the dash and top parts of the doors will get electric blue, and the bottoms will get silver metallic..

what do you think? in my head the small pink pinstripe looks really good, but i want some other opinions, too...

in my head the small pink pinstripe looks really good, but i want some other opinions

Must be the feminin side of your brain... :jocolor: I'm no 'artist', but I would go with a charcoal colored metallic to seperate the blue and silver. But it's your car, so do whatever makes you happy.

Think those color's sound cool. I would do a simple dog dish wheel and have the rear widened to a 15x9 and make it sit level. :thumrigh:

waht color should i paint the rims? theyre black now, but i think if they were black with a dog dish, it would look like a cop car wannabe..

-
Back