I hope the rain stops

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
It's been raining since Thursday and my yard and septic tank can't take it very much longer

We have been getting rain for to long, glad I am on the hill.. second wettest November on record they say.

Finally stopped out here, a few hours west of you. Drier days are coming. A full septic tank is a bad bad thing.

man - you all have been getting some full on nasty weather out there recently - eh, ...indoor activities... :blob: ya know? :twisted:

I don't know exactly where you live in Texas, but I heard two people drowned today I north Tex from flash floods.

We get a lot of rain here in the northwest, here is a picture I took a week and a half ago of highway 101

Attachments

• image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 115
I don't know exactly where you live in Texas, but I heard two people drowned today I north Tex from flash floods.

We get a lot of rain here in the northwest, here is a picture I took a week and a half ago of highway 101

A bunch of people drove into water.Not enough to thin out the gene pool though!That pic sucks

A bunch of people drove into water.Not enough to thin out the gene pool though!That pic sucks

know what you mean, it`s still raining here -right now , has been since last Thursday ! no ceptic problems-thank God !

-
Back