I knew it !!!! I just knew something wasnt right

-
Our president has a good deal going. Take over an embassy and get a free Toyota or Suburban.

Looks like a good scene for an A10 Warthog to make a couple of obliteration passes on. :finga:

Don't panic. Just the Japanese kissing a little terrorist butt, thinking they won't be next.

Don't panic. Just the Japanese kissing a little terrorist butt, thinking they won't be next.
Had a report come through today that Japan is buying the stolen oil from Syria that is being channeled through Turkey with Obama's knowledge.

Back in the 80's I used to build "Mad Max" type models.

AA gun in a pickup bed was pretty standard for a first timer.

It wouldn't surprise me if we are buying it and giving it back.

I'm with you on that. And why is it that people are constantly getting pictures of these clowns riding around in groups, and we can't seem to find them. The minute they group up they should receive an express trip to the ozone, courtesy of the USN.

I spose you've all heard by now, about the poor plumber who traded in his pickup and.................(he's suing now)

http://www.pri.org/stories/2015-12-15/how-texas-plumbers-truck-wound-isis-hands

256558.jpg

I'm with you on that. And why is it that people are constantly getting pictures of these clowns riding around in groups, and we can't seem to find them. The minute they group up they should receive an express trip to the ozone, courtesy of the USN.
What do you think the shooting down of the Russian Jet was all about, the Russians have been attacking the oil convoys and Turkey are not happy losing all that illegal oil and money they get from these cowardly terrorists. :violent1:

looks like if we had dropped a few thousand bombs on their OIL business, their $$$ supply would dry up!?????? duh?????
Yes you are right but you have to look who is telling the Military what to bomb and where, that is one of the reasons the Ruskys got involved to embarrass this high level so called american. I used lower case deliberately in his case. :protest:

-
Back