I let the smoke out today.

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
Of the tires and wheels I use for abusing.
If you think burnouts are a waste, just don't watch.:D
If you like Mopars & smoke consider subscribing to my channel Mopars4us.

This is the completely un edited version for you guys.
Enjoy the video and be safe out there.

View attachment 1715548097

I may or may not do big burnouts !! But they are fun ! Not needed ! But they are fun !! You get my vote ! Have fun !! We all need to have fun and let loose everyone in awhile !! Enjoy

Nice! If you don't vent the smoke once in a while, the pressure will build up and blow up your car. Good job protecting your ride! :D

I love burnouts...but i was more tickled buly hearing it crank over for 3/64ths and then firing up

Good times! I think my favorite part though, was the chunk of flying asphalt at the end..

So that sissy cam you don't like seems to pull pretty good.

So that sissy cam you don't like seems to pull pretty good.

It's not that I don't like it, but just that it's a bit small for the change in the way I use the car now.
I think it pulls great for the casual daily driver, but maybe something in a 240-250 with the same .512 lift and 110 LSA range next time?

It's not that I don't like it, but just that it's a bit small for the change in the way I use the car now.
I think it pulls great for the casual daily driver, but maybe something in a 240-250 with the same .512 lift and 110 LSA range next time?

ewwwww....and another converter. lol

Nice! If you don't vent the smoke once in a while, the pressure will build up and blow up your car. Good job protecting your ride! :D

Ok..... Like blue balls.

Letting the smoke out... That's a term we use at work when a motor burns up.

-
Back