i like toys

-
How are you at Thermoquad secondary loud-*** bogging sounds? BOOOOHHHHwwwaaAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

looks like you got that one down....funny you mention that noise ...the first time I ever drove a 440 with a TQ .....I was on a backroad alone and feeling brave to "see what it can do" .......so I was at about 40 mph and went pedal to the metal and when that noise came on I got scared and backed off the pedal......I pulled over and checked under the hood to make sure everything was ok, because that noise shook me up because I didn't expect that. after I heard it a second time I knew what it was and now I enjoy it.......just a memory of when I was a lot younger and in discovery mode in cars LOL :glasses7:

I had the ford bronco, and a toyota pickup. I liked the dodge stepside but could never find it. Later on i painted the bronco yo look like my older brothers real bronco, and gave it to him. I used to 4 wheel em in moms garden lol.

Those Stompers were cool. My brother had them moslty. But I played with them a bunch. I think the tire would spin off.

Is that green "Dude" Dodge pickup a Stomper?

[ame]http://youtu.be/9pko_iTP4sQ[/ame]

Ok, who had a Evel Knievel wind up Motorcycle?

I did.

Now how many of you that had one broke the front forks? I think I have two or three of these darn things.

My younger brother had an improved one that had flexible front forks. It lasted.

[ame]http://youtu.be/an8eejlhadk[/ame]

kinda juvenile I know .....im supposed to be a grown up here .....but I was at the fabric store Joann's with my mom and found some fabric that would be fun for kids to be used with hotwheels. I don't leave hotwheels or any toy in the packages ...to me what good are they when they are just stored away in some dusty box somewhere.

Ranigirl,

You are just enjoying a delayed childhood. Play and have fun. I'm enjoying playing hotwheels with my little boy now. Its my second childhood.

My friends and i race slot cars friday nights, one of the guys who comes and races never had a childhood, he loves to come and race his cars on the track. Says its his delayed childhood.

Its good to grow up where it counts, being a responsible adult, after that, theres nothing wrong with having fun with whatever makes you happy be it real cars, or toy cars, or both. And yes i make the engine sounds when playing hotwheels w my little boy. He giggles with delight when i do that.

Matt

Ranigirl,

You are just enjoying a delayed childhood. Play and have fun. I'm enjoying playing hotwheels with my little boy now. Its my second childhood.

My friends and i race slot cars friday nights, one of the guys who comes and races never had a childhood, he loves to come and race his cars on the track. Says its his delayed childhood.

Its good to grow up where it counts, being a responsible adult, after that, theres nothing wrong with having fun with whatever makes you happy be it real cars, or toy cars, or both. And yes i make the engine sounds when playing hotwheels w my little boy. He giggles with delight when i do that.

Matt

Ditto; love this with my grandsons.

Anybody do the "Stomper 4x4" ??? We raced 'em, had push outs, hill climbs, etc, etc. I think we kept energizer in business, LOL!
I had the VW Baja bug. And because I was a sneaky lil SOB, I learned that a 9 volt and it's connector pirated from another toy could be wired to the terminals, tape the battery on edge in the battery slot, and the Veedub body would fit and hide all. Nobody in fifth grade could figure out why my Stomper was so badass! It would outrun the later 2 speed versions with ease, LOL.

-
Back