I live in an Aquarium

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Everyday, Rain, Rain, Rain.... for weeks... and weeks.... I feel like a goldfish. Probably have mildew and mold on cam lobes, cylinder walls LOL..... AAAaaaaarrrrrgh:prayer:

I moved away from Ketchikan, Alaska because the average rainfall per year was 13 feet.

After 10 months in PA, the webbing between my fingers & toes has finally gone away, the gills in my cheeks are are gone & the moss & ferns on my back died & fallen off.

I moved away from Ketchikan, Alaska because the average rainfall per year was 13 feet.

After 10 months in PA, the webbing between my fingers & toes has finally gone away, the gills in my cheeks are are gone & the moss & ferns on my back died & fallen off.

I've notice a small amount of webbing between the fingers/toes beginning to grow... and the women in my community are starting to look like mermaids..... (oh, no! here come the guyz.... lol) !:D

1/2 hr from Dubuque.... and we got hammered this morning... still raining.... And yes, I'm about ready to build an ARK !!!!!! lol

You're about an hour west of me.

I'm not far off I-80 inside the IL border from IN, just this side of Joliet...

Only about 1/2 of the fields here have been planted and those that are planted have about 25 percent loss from flooding.

So how did everybody fair in this last round of storms? Anybody in or near Coal City? I hear it got hammered pretty hard. Hopefully everybody made it through okay.

I live in a terrarium.

Thankfully there are no tornadoes or major floods but the humidity has been absolutely stifling here in NY, like unbearable. I hate this weather.

I don't know why I was expecting to see an AMC Pacer when I opened this thread.

When I bought my current house I made sure it had a large attached garage and was on high ground with good drainage.

Since the garage is capable of being heated or cooled with the flip of a switch the weather doesn't concern me as much, all weather is working in the garage weather

I'm jealous of your rain. We've had nothing but hot sun for months now, and I live in a bloody rainforest. This whole island is at risk of burning down.

We have t-storms supposed to start in a couple of hours and flash flood watch starting at 1:00 AM till tomorrow noon...

There should be some great lightning to watch!!!

-
Back