I lost my little sister

-
I'm very sorry for your loss! I never was lucky enough to have a sister, I'm sure she was the best!! Prayers sent!

so very sorry for your loss. may God be with you and your family. I am an only child and have wished many times that I could have had a brother or sister. chermish the good memories. hang in there.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your 'lil sis. If your character is any indication of hers, she must have been one of the good ones. Prayers sent.

Prepare to NOT be yourself for a while. Then it's just going to hurt. Sorry you're having to deal with that. :(

Sorry for your loss of your sister. Hang in there, it sucks so young. I lost my brother just over two years ago he was 51.

Keepin yall in our prayers.

Sorry for your loss...My most sincere condolences. I lost one little Sister in 2001 at age 45 from complications to Lupas and another at age 59 in 2011 due to Heart Disease. It is hard to lose them at such a young age. Prayers to you and your Family.

Magic words ,
I do not have ,
How you feel I can not grasp ,
But Jesus Christ does know how you feel and I will say a prayer for you and your family !!!
May God grant you peace that surpasses all understanding !!
God Bless

49's my age,way too damn early to pass.. My condolences, rally with family,to make the family stronger ,over the loss ....

Sorry for your loss, my brother passed when was 49 also so I can relate.... Life goes on, remember the good times.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your little sister. I lost my sister a year and a half ago at age 44 and even still today not a day goes by that I don't think of her in one way or another. I mourned her loss quite badly for a while, but time goes on when things get better. Keep remembering the good stuff to keep it fresh in your mind. My condolences on your loss.

-
Back