I made the PINKS field.

-

Aquick408

Reaction score
On June 6-7th at Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk. Got my confirmation by E-mail this morning to say that I will be one of the 400 cars they registered for event.

Congrats,

It's great to see some A-Bodies in there. I've see a couple on the show so far, one even made it quite far. I try to watch as often as I can. Gotta love drag racing.

Keep us informed so we can watch for ya:salute:.

Congards! When is the event? Where is the event?

Way to go!! I think it is in Norwalk California rumblefish340.
Have some great races Aquick408.

Congrats and best of luck!!

cool, givem hell, I have thought about applying, and went to there web page, but didn't see an application. How do you apply?

Cangratz to both Aquick408 & '67barracuda. Now go make some money and make us all proud!

Problem is, if you both make it to the final 16, who should we root for?

Congrats...looks like the best way to get a ticket into that event is to participate. My goal is to set the 72' up for Pinks.

Can you post your combo on this thread?

Right on! A friend of mine also made it in to the same event.
He'll be taking his "Henry J", Mopar powered of course.

I'm planning on attending as well, hope to see you there.

Definately write a post about the total experience after the race.

It would be nice to know a driver's perspective about the good and bad points about being a participant in Pinks All Out.

They came to MIR last year but is was on the same day as our Soap Box Derby and I had two racers in that I had to crew for! Maybe next season they will come to MIR or Capitol Raceway.

Good luck,

Bob

I just found out about it from you aquick408. I called them and their is a 200 person waiting list, but I'm on it. I will be there with my duster waiting for a chevy or ford to break down.

Good for you man. Love that show. Are you running for pink slips or in the all out group. What are you running. Do us proud!!!

Congrats,

It's great to see some A-Bodies in there. I've see a couple on the show so far, one even made it quite far. I try to watch as often as I can. Gotta love drag racing.

Keep us informed so we can watch for ya:salute:.

Made it far?

Try won the event!

There was a small block barracuda that beat all.Dont recall which track.It may have been Bristol..

Made it far?

Try won the event!

There was a small block barracuda that beat all.Dont recall which track.It may have been Bristol..

YEAH! it wast he purple fastback with the gold weld wheels

beautiful car, but im not too into the whole wheel selection...

im guessing thats your car in your sig? if so, ill be looking for you!

On June 6-7th at Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk. Got my confirmation by E-mail this morning to say that I will be one of the 400 cars they registered for event.

Is the 68 Dart yours Aquick408 or a friend`s? If yours, is that the car that qualified and didn`t you have another screen name like 10seconddart or something similar? Congrats any which way. :salute:

i missed the show wit h the barracuda,,,girl in a duster in rocking ham,made it to the finals,,was sleeping at the treeee

Is the 68 Dart yours Aquick408 or a friend`s? If yours, is that the car that qualified and didn`t you have another screen name like 10seconddart or something similar? Congrats any which way. :salute:

Yeah, it is my car. I had to re register with FABO, and changed my name from 9secsmallblock to Aquick408. Can't wait fot this race to come around, and I will certainly do my best to make everyone proud of the Abodies. Just have to hope they chose a field consisting of cars that run btwn 9.35-9.50 seconds.

Yeah, it is my car. I had to re register with FABO, and changed my name from 9secsmallblock to Aquick408. Can't wait fot this race to come around, and I will certainly do my best to make everyone proud of the Abodies. Just have to hope they chose a field consisting of cars that run btwn 9.35-9.50 seconds.

Sorry, didn`t mean to short you a second with what I thought was your old name. Lol! I`d love to see you get out there and win it all. That`s a fast class and all you can do is hope there`s a lot of cars in that time bracket. My guess is you`re too fast, seems like they usually pick a group in the low 10`s. Regardless I`ll be watching and rooting you on! Best of luck to ya'.

-
Back