I made this Gauge Mount.... I'm interested if anyone like/wants on.

-

Dart Sport 360

Wanna Race?
Reaction score

I had this laser cut from 304 stainless mirror finish. I made this for my two 2" guages. I already have a bracket I made before but I wanted to try out the etching and see how it comes out.

I'm pretty happy with it. The mirror is almost imposible to not scratch... wiping it with my finger put some fine scratches in it... they arent very noticeable but show up a bit in the picture. I have made patterns for 3 gauges as well with a bunch of different things etched in them.. I have a DODGE, the ram emblem, HEMI, Charger, R/T etc. I can do just about anything. I just draw the emblem in autocad so they come out looking like the factory emblem.

This was my first sample that I'm going to put in my car... just wondering what you guys think.

Thanks

How big are the holes? I take it bolts under dash. How much? Bill

looks good for what it is
(and by that I mean, im not a big fan of those type of mounts, I prefer it when they are build into the dash)

having said that, looks good

I know what you mean about the type of mount. I just have an accurate oil and temp gauge so this is a functional mount. I wouldn't cut holes in the dash for the gauges.

Yes it just screws to the underside of the dash, I thought the etching would at least make it unique. It fits 2" gauges. I can make it for any size.

If there is some interest I'll get a batch cut. Price will be reasonable. $10 plus shipping or something. I think that's fair. If someone wants something else etched then I can do that too. If it's something I think someone else might like I'll draw it for nothing.

Let me know what you think about the price.

That's more than fair... Any inspiration, to do a three gauge setup? I think ,you found something here.

All the ones I've drawn are actually for 3 gauges... I only made this because I have 2 in my car.

What I'll do is post a picture of the other styles I've drawn. Might have to wait till Monday.

:glasses7:I myself think it looks great. As for in dash all you need is measurements. Im in for a 3 guage. I will PM you with some ideas. Price to me is real good aand agree...........you have something here:D

Could you do a 3 hole that said Duster?

Duster, Demon, Keep em coming.... Not a problem.

I wanna get mine in the car so I can show you with the gauges in it.... So damn cold out....

very cool idea.....I have a gauge that I will need a mount for I will be contacting you...this is a great idea.......

keep up the great work........

Very COOL !!!!!!!!!! X-Cellent Price !!!!! :headbang:

Done n done.... I finished the duster, demon, scamp, new and old Mopar logos... I'll post a sample image you can order from later tonight or tomorrow.

If you have any other wants, let me know and I'll draw them up.

If you get a chance could you make a barracuda, or cuda in a 2 hole,

thanks

Those are awesome and at price I would be interested in a pair of them, I would love to have one that says Direct Connection "that has the arrows like the old school logo" a Valiant one would be cool, also would like to seems Mopar one.....can't wait for more pictures!

Nice job :glasses7:

Those are so cool at an awesome price.. Would you be able to make a 3 hole that said " 440 Dart"?? I currently have a 3 pod in my car that i bought at summit. Do you think the holes are all about the same? Great Idea!!!!!

Thanks for the interest! Looks like I'm going to be busy....

I'm going to offered these in 2 or 3 hole versions. Right now they are for 2" gauges but I can make them for any size.

When I get to taking orders I will ask for number of holes and gauge size.

I need to confirm that I'm covered for costing on Monday but I will keep prices as low as I can for sure.

Those are so cool at an awesome price.. Would you be able to make a 3 hole that said " 440 Dart"?? I currently have a 3 pod in my car that i bought at summit. Do you think the holes are all about the same? Great Idea!!!!!

Do you have a style of "440" or "Dart" in mind.

If it had 3 useable holes I would want "sweetheart" etched in mine.... LOL

Great idea, I will be keeping you in mind if I ever get that far

Here are some sample drawings so you can get a better idea of what these could look like.

I welcome all comments... If you see something you like but would rather it be larger or whatever just let me know. The mount is approx 8" wide and 3 1/4" tall after I bend the top over.

Thanks

Here are some sample drawings so you can get a better idea of what these could look like.

I welcome all comments... If you see something you like but would rather it be larger or whatever just let me know. The mount is approx 8" wide and 3 1/4" tall after I bend the top over.

Thanks

Man those are awesome! I'm down for a 2 hole with the Scamp, if your going to do that route

I'd be up for a 3 hole when you get to taking orders. Dart, like your prototype, or even better, like somebody else mentioned, the old Direct Connection logo would make it look like a vintage cluster!

-
Back