I met more members!!

-
If y'all get it you'll have to give me a holler and let me come see it. You're just a little bit closer than what Small Block is. We go to Jonesboro pretty regularly, I only live like 15 miles from the State Line. How old is your son? I've had my Dart since I was 13, my uncle just handed the title over to me one day... Ungummed the carb, put some fresh gas and oil in it, and it started right up.. I drove it to school every day in high school.. lol.

Man you sure put a smile on my face! My daughter and I went to a salvage auction when she was 14, I told her to pick out something that was wrecked and we would rebuild it and have it ready when she turned 15 so i could teach her to drive in her own vehicle. Guess what she picked out? A 1983 short bed leaning tower of power 6 cyl D-150. Amagine how surprised I was! We took it, home it was hit not to hard in the front. We spent the next year rebuilding the body, painted it put some nice wheels and tires on it and she drove it all thru high school, 2 yrs at USF,4 years at UCF where she got her Masters Degree. I then sold it to a fellow fireman ( which he calls it his Chick magnet) and soon I'll be buying her back to restore her again. By the way my little girl is 28 now.

Was glad to take a break from wrenchen and hang out with some good people. Life could be worse. What did caveman do with out mopars.

Man you sure put a smile on my face! My daughter and I went to a salvage auction when she was 14, I told her to pick out something that was wrecked and we would rebuild it and have it ready when she turned 15 so i could teach her to drive in her own vehicle. Guess what she picked out? A 1983 short bed leaning tower of power 6 cyl D-150. Amagine how surprised I was! We took it, home it was hit not to hard in the front. We spent the next year rebuilding the body, painted it put some nice wheels and tires on it and she drove it all thru high school, 2 yrs at USF,4 years at UCF where she got her Masters Degree. I then sold it to a fellow fireman ( which he calls it his Chick magnet) and soon I'll be buying her back to restore her again. By the way my little girl is 28 now.

To cool SGBARRACUDA :happy10: You sure did good dad :-D

Was glad to take a break from wrenchen and hang out with some good people. Life could be worse. What did caveman do with out mopars.
You sure got the 64 sounding good today swingerdartcb :cheers:
It was great meeting you and hope to see you again there soon.
That 64 sure is solid and to top it off its a 225 200 Valiant loaded with chrome

020.JPG

I was happy to meet more members today in West Plains. And its always nice to hang out at small block's place. He has been very helpful to me with my demon project.

I was happy to meet more members today in West Plains. And its always nice to hang out at small block's place. He has been very helpful to me with my demon project.
Hay Brad it was great to meet you today :cheers: you avatar looks like ya to:-D

Hey good meeting you too Memike and your right the ol car is sounding good and looking good.Life is always good at SmallBlocks.Well most of the time we are alot buiseyer. But icant complain. We will see you next time. Brad bring more women! haha.

That's funny. Roger, it sounds like Mike got him one of my babies but if you look at the pics you'll notice that i'm in shorts in that grass. I guess you just have to dress right. LOL !!. I'll bet Mike has something up his sleeve. He's taking a Missouri tick and he's going to cross it with an Arkansas tick and create a friggin monster mutant. Be careful Mike, That thing will eat ya while you sleep. That reminds me of a story a realitor told about a partner he had one time who was showing some rural property to some city slickers. It was a couple and the lady was dressed in a nice pair of white slacks and a white blouse. After walking around the property looking it over they returned to the car and the ladies last comment that the realator heard her say was "Oh my, Look at all the baby turtles". The guy left em standing as he drove off. For those of you that dont deal with the tick thing too often i have a method to help make it easier to pick em off of ya. Sometimes they are really small or hard to get hold of so just wait a few days and those that dont fall off by themselves the others will be easier to find and get ahold of. Dont ya just love good advice?
Small Block

Yea Bill :-D This is what I am breeding here at home, A Missouri Tick crost withan Arkansas Tick.:toothy10:

This one will be trained to move cars around :toothy10:

196491884_f2e0c61e45 (Custom).jpg

Man, it sounds as though you all had a blast! Wish I could have been there!

Mike, that is one big tick. :-D

We sure did Joe! dusterforever and I got there before bill and he said he was going to put us on some scales before we leave LMAO!! He is a very cool old fart. It sure would have been good to have ya there with us yesterday.
My mission to get a seat to dusterforever was accomplished :cheers:

Lol.. I'm sure you don't have to worry about that.. This is the LAST site you would see him visiting.. Don't ya remember.. he put a 350 in his Jeep.. Dumb Chevy boy.. :violent1:
Just wanted to thank memike and smallblock for making yesterday one I won't forget...have been searching for a seat for nearly a year now. We got to smallblock's place and 2nd car I walked up to had one. Could not believe it! And last but not least smallblock has two very nice dusters. One is a black smallblock car and the other green one was a 440 car. We went for a little test drive down a narrow country road and believe me..that big block car has lots of torque and will hook up on takeoff...I was sucked up and holding on like a cat clawing...haha! These guys are true mopar! When I get home next week will post some pics! Thanks again!

Here is the seat memike and I picked up at smallblock's house.
Wow The seat looks great all cleaned up.:cheers:
I will see you at the car show tomorow, Its been a good visit to Arkansas for you and I am glad you lacated the seat while you are here.
The wife will be getting home soon and I will see if she would like to go too.
see you tomorro dusterforever :-D

Wow The seat looks great all cleaned up.:cheers:
I will see you at the car show tomorow, Its been a good visit to Arkansas for you and I am glad you lacated the seat while you are here.
The wife will be getting home soon and I will see if she would like to go too.
see you tomorro dusterforever :-D
Ok...sounds good...my wife said she was going also...give me a call in the morning...Tim

I just knew you were up to something Mike when you hauled that tick home with you. I just knew it. Be very carefull. The last guy that did that all they found of him was the rubber soles off of his shoes laying beside a dog collar attached to a bloody leash. Be very careful and tell Treva where your going when you go out to feed that thing incase you dont come back. Never saw that other guys tick but from what i see that thing you have bred up looks to be able to eat damn near anything he wants. Be very careful buddy. Kathy said to tell ya to keep that thing in Arkansas. If you ever get tired of that thing just haul it to Washington. They say they do real well on a diet of straight BULLSHIT. You did very well breeding some long legs on that thing so it will be better suited for wading through really deep stuff. LMAO!!!
Small Block

-
Back