I met Shaquille O'neal today at Bass Pro Shop

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
I got off work early today and went over to Bass Pro Shop in Orlando. I'm standing there looking at the guns when I see Shaq next to me. I said Hello and asked if he would take a photo with me and my son Alexander. He was very kind and shook my hand after the photo. MMG

Attachments

• Shaq.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 205
Shaq,Captain Casual.I am a NBA,and a Laker fan.Thanks for sharing,M.M.G.

I guess the games aren't on TNT. Shame...dig him and sir charles banter.

Neat picture!

You would make a good small forward,MMG.My 1st thought on the picture,how tall you are.Amazing,the different takes people have on a set situation.

You would make a good small forward,MMG.My 1st thought on the picture,how tall you are.Amazing,the different takes people have on a set situation.
I guess he goes in there all the time and is an avid hunter. I said to my wife "He's so huge, what does he use a club? :D. He was a very nice, friendly guy. He seemed very down to earth and humble. MMG

I'm 6' 5" and weigh 250lbs and felt tiny next to this guy.

:toothy8: I figured you were pretty big, but, next to him you look small.

I once stood next to Kareem at the local A16 Backpacking store and at 6'3" 200lbs I felt like a runt.

I was thinking the same thing- not nearly as much size difference as one would expect when someone is in a picture with Shaq.

...btw, I'm one of the rare people who picks Shaq and Kobe :D

-
Back