I met someone new......

-

gtgto

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
The other day I had to return a part I bought on EBAY because the part was not for my car and was described inaccurately....I know.....shocker....Anyways I boxed up the part and printed up the label from the ebay return instructions. I saw the mailman/letter carrier pulling up to the house so I ran out and asked if he would take the small box. He said sure.......I also gave him a $20 and said thanks for delivering the many parts I buy that are shipped via USPS and also Merry Christmas.

A few days later I get a x-mas card and open it up and it was a Christmas and thank you card from yes, you guessed it.......my mailman. He signed it Joe, your mailman.

I always put a card with some cash in it for the Mail Man or Woman at Christmas, it goes a long way for getting better delivery service, and it's just a good thing to do, as taught by my Dad.

I always put a card with some cash in it for the Mail Man or Woman at Christmas, it goes a long way for getting better delivery service, and it's just a good thing to do, as taught by my Dad.
Wouldn't it be cool if a female mail man's was called a femail man lol

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be cool if a female mail man's was called a femail man lol

LinearFlimsyBarracuda-max-1mb.gif

We are in a rural area and 2 houses on the farm.
When my late grandfather was alive the newspaper carrier would throw paper off at the road, but then realized my grandfather was not walking very well so the carrier would bring the paper to his door.

That is when we started thanking him at most holidays. Grandma would do the fruit cake. My grandparents passed away and my parents moved into their house and i moved into the big farmhouse. My father still gets the paper everyday and the newspaper carrier delivers my wifes amazon packages too.
We now do Tim Horton gift cards and the carrier brought our dog a giant bag of dog treats. ;-)

-
Back