I must really love my wife...

-

damnimcooltom

Too Cool For School
Reaction score
First of all, this is NOT my car. I don't do Fords. But when I bought my wife a Dart, she just didn't think it was cool enough. So I bought her a Mustang. Then I discovered a lot of hidden rust, so I bought her a different Mustang, with a bad 6-cylinder. I bought a wrecked 1990 Mustang 5.0, and spent the last year or so swapping the engine and AOD into the 1968 body.

I fired it up today. Getting closer to finished. It needs some exhaust, and little bits and pieces. Then I can get to my Mopars, right?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFI5giZpjPg"]YouTube - My Wife's Mustang[/ame]

I would say you do"love her" , If my wife wanted a Mustang she would have one :love3:
Got to keep them happy if we want a happy life :bball:
Looks like you are almost there :thumblef: Good move on the new V8 install.

I swapped out the rear end for a 9 inch, converted it to later disc brakes, and converted the front end to coil over shocks. I don't like not being able to adjust the height, and coil springs are dangerous as heck.

And of course, fuel injection and overdrive are sweet.

I would say you love her. Where is the pictures?

Either she is a great sport or she does not know you posted THAT pic out here..... I think its funny and she is for certain very attractive...but I just hope she has a seriously good sense of humor....LOL or mustang or not you will be sleeping with the dog or in the garage for a while LMAO
OR...she is a nut and has a great sense of humor....either way very attractive! big tongue!!! LOLOLOL

hahahah! I love your impression of the 5.0 :toothy10: Love will do some things, like make you work on a Ford 8)

Just did a rear main seal on my dads 68 ferd. leaked worse than a friday night ***** on a saturday morning. rofl ferds. the darts mine

Attachments

• dart and mustang.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 218
  • mustang without hood.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 200
haha that was funny

cant blame you for buying the her what she wants... and building it up

I apparently need to take more recent pictures of the car.

Attachments

• 34919_1483916068451_1550367945_31184798_1602085_n.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 169
My daughter is on Mustang #4 and hates the Duster (I had her in a '67 Coronet 2dr post during high school). This summer I need to put my sister's '68 Camaro and daughter's Mustang #1 back together, get the work finished on the house, and then with a little luck I'll get to do the Duster. Sound familiar?

Here's a more recent picture of her with one of her friends.

I think I would HAVE to say that you are a VERY smart man!!! AND If I was married to such a pretty women, I think I would build her bout anything she wanted and bake a cake!! SHe's a hottie and her friend aint so hard on the eyes either!!! BUT I am a sucker for pretty girls!!!
OH YA...the car is nice too...... DAMN she is cute.... was that a mustang? LOL

My wifes a Ford fan as well, though she'll take any old ride from any manufacturer, she don't care. She had a '68 Triple black 302. Nice work on the swap. My son is crackin up with your sound effects.

You are surrounded with beauty Tom, keep up the good work and the Mustang looks great too.

Tom, I'd say that Mustang's got the best of both worlds, a better than before power train (even tho me and animal hate 5.0 Rustangs) and a cute blond to drive it around town. I'm with you though when I figured out years ago to keep my wife in sporty cars that she likes then she'll leave me alone with my Mopars. Mind you I might have to rethink that practice after my wife informed me that she'd look good in a new "yellow" vette. Wouldn't we all.:-D

-
Back