I need a bigger driveway!!!

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
I need a bigger driveway!! Although, park 2 C-Cruisers anywhere and they take up a whole lotta space :-D

Man those are some mighty fine looking C-barges you got there. I am seriously jealous. :love7:

Thanks! My wagon is a 73 and the other is my dads car (fabo member Fishypete) a 72 Fury III, unrestored original with 85,*** miles, loaded with options including a 360 that fries the tires :-D

Cool cruisers,reminds me of my old 71 fury gran coupe 360 2barrel,skirts,hideaway headlights,loved that car man.

Hah, no sympathy. I like those big C bodies and wouldn't mind having one myself. Pour some more concrete and build more garage.

I will take that wagon off your hands Keith :-D
A dandy pair of cruisers =P~=P~

Keith i know it wont be much more room but if you let me have your valiant and the pink dart i think you'll feel alittle more at ease and you should be able to open those c-bodies doors with no problems

Land Ho!!!I love seeing any old car kept in immaculate shape.Those 2 are a fine example.Kudos for saving them!:cheers:

Keith, if I thought you were even half serious I would say "how about my "not finished yet" 66 valiant and a 1972 340 4 speed road runner... matching numbers btw, and one of 349 produced... But then, I know that's your baby and yer just teasin' :)

I like your C bodies.
Here's my "C" project. I drive it around on weekends any week when it is not raining or the temp is above 65. I drive the Duster anytime it is not raining.

-
Back