I need a good radiator shop Cinti, Oh area

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Calling on you guys in the Cinti, Ohio area or No. Ky. area that know of a good radiator shop who rebuilds them. I have this radiator out of the 69 Valiant that I know nothing about and want to have it done over using the correct tanks that is on it now. I do not want to buy a new one that isn't right for the year. I have dealt with one here in No. Ky. for about 30 years now but the guy who owned it passed away about 10 years ago and the son took over. I had all my truck radiators done over the years and this boy doesn't know crap. He kept telling me he was going to take care of me since I dealt with his dad for so long but a jar of Vaseline with sand isn't how I want to be taken care of. so if anybody in this area know of a good ole fashioned radiator shop that still knows how to work on them, please let me know. I would like to get this done and possible do the one in my Duster before I make the long trip in October to the Miss. coast. Thanks,Bill

Check the net or even the yellow pages. Call a few, see how long they gave been doing that type of work. Not how long the shop has been there. Ask for references and check them out with the BBB. Ask around at the parts store and see who pops up. Try car clubs and talk to the guys that run a race track of any kind. This kind of word of mouth is where the really good and bad ones tend to show up.
Good luck. Kept us posted on how it goes.
Mike

I will do it. But I know there are a lot of guys on here in the Cincy area that know first hand. will give them a day or so to respond. I know of a few but have never dealt with them.

I wish I could give you a opinion based on experience but the only one I have ever even heard of is cincinnati radiator incorporated in Fairfield I know they do truck work but I'm sure they could fix yours.

Call Kammer & Kammer in Dayton.

They might know a Mopar friendly shop.

D&R Radiator on Spring grove Ave 541-3526. Talk to "Radiator" Rodney, tell him Chris from Joe Kidd sent you.
If it can be fixed,he can do it, if not, he can either replace it or make it.
He's good, and he won't rape you.
Heck of nice guy!

-
Back