I need a hand Ya'll

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Dodger got grabbed by a pit bull and hes hurt, I had him to the vet already and they said to expect his behavior but him not eating and barely drinking water is scaring me. I been force feeding him peanut butter cause that is the only thing he cant spit out, I f Ya'll could just say a prayer for Dodger to eat would be helpful Thank ya'll............Wagg's

I hate pitbulls!!! One almost killed my daughter's dog.

Prayers from myself and Kitty my Beagle that he starts eating and gets back to good health real soon!!!

Sorry to hear about Dodger. Hope he pulls through. He's tough....

Sorry to hear about your pet! I had a Basset hound and when he wasnt feeling well and had no appetite I gave him can cat food it worked a few times for me. Plus dipping my fingers in the water dish with him right in front of it and running my fingers under his gums made him drink too. A little cooked hamburger mixed with rice might work too. Good luck hope he gets better soon!

Prayers are on the way right now for the little guy :angel2:

I know you're doing everything you can for him Waggs!!

I hate pitbulls!!! One almost killed my daughter's dog.

It's usually not the dog, it's the owner. If they train the dog to fight, then it's the owner's fault. I've met some mean pitbulls, then have met some others that drown you in kisses! :violent1:

Some a--holes think that just because they get a pitbull and train it to fight, makes them more of a man... It's a status symbol.... :finga:

Hey Curtis...sorry to hear about your pup. One of our pups would just stop eating when we lived in AZ. Vet we used told Ernie to boil a whole chicken with some rice. Save the broth, strip the chicken and mix the rice with it. When going to feed him just pour some of the broth over the chicken/rice mix... Never failed to get Mr. Max to eat.

It's usually not the dog, it's the owner. If they train the dog to fight, then it's the owner's fault. I've met some mean pitbulls, then have met some others that drown you in kisses! :violent1:

Some a--holes think that just because they get a pitbull and train it to fight, makes them more of a man... It's a status symbol.... :finga:

Thank you. Beat me to it. I have a pit and she's a princess. Prayers for dodger.

Ink's post above just reminded me.....:-k

Give him some chicken broth instead of water. The sodium in the broth will help keep him from dehydrating.

Poor little Dodger....dammit

Ink's post above just reminded me.....:-k

Give him some chicken broth instead of water. The sodium in the broth will help keep him from dehydrating.

Poor little Dodger....dammit

Forgot about the broth. Thanks for reminding me C. If your pup eats dry food might want to soak it in some chicken broth, just for a couple of minutes before feeding him...can't imagine why it would not work on moist food as well.....Also, instead of trying to bribe him with treats use vegetables. We give our poop shooters carrots and sugar snap peas mixed in with there food & as treats.....

Damn, I hope he pulls through OK. Loss of a pet is never a small thing for most of us.

Damn, I know how you feel Bud. Prayers to Dodger and yourself. Your company will be a big part of his recovery, and we all know you will be with him every available minute. Hang in there Dodger, we're all pullin' for ya little Buddy!

-
Back